[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else just want the world to end? I'm not talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 547x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 547x530
Anyone else just want the world to end? I'm not talking just human extinction I'm talking about all life on earth
>>
no i just want the the system to collapse
>>
Me. I view existence as an impurity. A sinful act of blasphemy to the sterile purity of nothingness. It is truly disgusting, even more so when conscious beings are able to experience it. Existence is hell.
>>
>>28383189
No. I rather enjoy life and living it.
>>
>>28383189
human extinction will be enough
>>
>>28383224
A hard reset would be nice. I have a feeling it'll happen soon enough.
>>
You do realise with the vast ininity of the universe if life were to cease existing, there's a chance it would happen all over again somewhere else. Except there would be a Fourchan made by doot.
>>
yeaah it's for the best, i'm burning in hell here
>>
>>28383447
Tripfags are not welcome in my thread.
>>
>>28383189

Organic life was a mistake.
An endless cycle of pointless suffering.
No amount of good experiences holds up to this hell. It even goes so far that the lack of pain manifests as pain.
Fuck all of it.
>>
>>28383189
Yes
life was a mistake
>>
>>28383482
>Tripfags
i dont see any trip
do you know what a trip is anon?
>>
I think wanting the whole world to end around you is a sign of bitter, self-centered angst.

Personally, I just want my life and consciousness to end. Let people live in reality as they want to, I just want off this ride myself. The only reason I'd want the world destroyed is over some spiteful normie-hate.
>>
>>28383555
>>28383529
What is your basis for life being a mistake?
>>
>>28383270
Oh dry up, you couldn't be more melodramatic if you tried.
>>
>>28383740
Hey there normalfag
Is reddit down?
>>
>>28383189
I just want it to disappear. Like someone just says the universe was a rat's dream and it all disappears forever
>>
>>28383656
It is an unstable system which was inevitably doomed. All of the core functions of a living organisms are hard wired and go above the acrive conciousness of the organism.
The crucial fault of this design is painfully obvious when you observe the human. His hard wired components are hindering him at every step, his heightened self-awareness is a slave of his instincts, but at the same time he can not live without those basic drives.
It is now a dilemma of trying to pull yourself out of a swamp by pulling your own hair. And other organisms also are doomed to make similar developments with passing time.
I think we were not meant to develop that far, biological systems usually fall back into place by shutting down anormal elements, did not work in our case for some reason, will happen another time even if humans die out.
Humanity as a whole is a tragedy that is the consequence of life as we know it. A disaster waiting to happen. Machines which became obsolete through the inabillity to alter their core elements.
Why should all of this exist if it does not work in any way? We strut along this world and think we can give things meaning like we are not some cancer growing over this planet.
>>
>>28383989
>Why should all of this exist if it does not work in any way?

What do you mean? Are you saying life is a mistake because we die? Don't type in circles, just make your statement plain.

>Machines which became obsolete through the inabillity to alter their core elements

Except we do. We have been for many years, what exactly do you mean by "core elements"?
>>
>>28383189
me familia

don't have any deep philosophical reasoning for it though, i just fucking hate people and think they should all die :)
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.