[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why exactly are you a NEET? Even if you did bad in highschool,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 20160417_131444.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160417_131444.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
Why exactly are you a NEET? Even if you did bad in highschool, there was always community college.
>>
It was all planned. Saved up some money and cut my spending. Then work laid me off and here I am, a successful NEET.
>>
I did good in school ever hear of something called mental illness??
>>
i dropped out of highschool and never did anything afterwards
>>
>>28383236
how much did you save?

original formula
>>
>>28383236
doing the exact same thing

i still have 5 years before running out of money
>>
>>28383620
Hundreds of thousands. But that's actually not what I saved, it also was due to compounding of investments.

>>28383625
Good on you. Where did you put your money? don't say "savings account", you'll just upset me.
>>
>>28383679
>Good on you. Where did you put your money?
On a normal account (no fee 100% free account)

I'm just stacking it with my neetbux so i make it last longer
>>
>>28383749
Good God, that's awful. You are probably not earning any interest at all. How much do you have in there?

If you want to make it last, you need to start taking better care of it. Read this to get an idea of what's out there:

http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2011/05/18/how-to-make-money-in-the-stock-market/
>>
No care to
Also have social anxiety I got tremors having a chat with someone at the gas station
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.