[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots who used to be normies, what happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: latest[1].png (2 MB, 723x904) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
2 MB, 723x904
Robots who used to be normies, what happened?
>>
I got addicted to jojo's anime vydia and manga
feels good tho
>>
I was a pretty normal happy kid, but then when I became a teenager depression hit and I haven't been normal since
>>
>>28382666
practice, fake it til you make it. years of pretending and you get better and better. You know what to do when social cues come up because you actively paid attention. For some it comes natural for some it takes hard work, and some just give up.

Going to things like meetups for practice, to clubs and bars by yourself even. 10 years later you won't be nervous or as self conscious anymore
>>
>Very outgoing,intense
>Move
>People can't handle me in my new home
>Become a nice guy bitch boy
>GG
>>
>uses the word normie

How's rebbit and Facebook, friend? Running low on dank greentext I see.
>>
>>28383344

Why would you practice and fake it until you make in to being a robot? The whole point is you don't even have to try to be a robot. In fact I think you're disqualified if you do try.
>>
>>28383547
i think you are a little confused, faking being a normie so you can survive in this world
>>
>>28383344
Read the OP again pham
>>
>>28383755

How does faking being a normie make you go from being a normie to a robot though? I'm apparently missing something here.
>>
File: loved you.jpg (22 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
loved you.jpg
22 KB, 500x351
>>28382666
>Get divorced
>See her flaws in all females now
>Can not function in society without feeling overwhelming disgust with half of the population
>Can't identify with the other half of the population that puts up with females in pursuit of pussy
>Get perfect robot job working from home and never having to talk to anybody
>Haven't used my vocal chords in two weeks
>>
File: 1451075836423.jpg (46 KB, 680x684) Image search: [Google]
1451075836423.jpg
46 KB, 680x684
Moved in high school and had to restart in making friends, never was able to and fell into isolation. It didn't help that I started hating women because over the years of sitting alone I noticed a lot of their bullshit through conversations I overheard and shit I saw.
>Coalburner at lunch would sit at the table where I sat at alone and she'd talk with her friends
>"It's not that I don't like white boys, its just that all the white boys that like me are weird."
>Wanted to say "That is probably because only a weirdo would want to fuck a coalburner" but didn't because I was a loner beta
>Also overheard her say "My mom always yells at me telling me to act white. I don't even know what that means."
>Wouldn't you know she was raised by a single mother, probably is a single mother now, too
>Also heard several Staceys my senior year constantly talk about prom the weeks leading up to it
>The day after prom they handed out golden starts in class to all the seniors, apparently they hung the stars up with our names on them in the gym during prom
>My teacher tried to hand me my star, say I don't want it
>Stacey jumps up and asks how that is even possible, "Don't you want to remember it, anon?"
>"I didn't go." I tell her
>She literally had a look of complete confusion on her face, like I told her the world was on fire or something, it was just a complete foreign concept of having no friends or social life at all that she couldn't even conceive of it
>I throw my star in the trash in front of her and leave giving no fucks
>>
I was considered pretty cool through most of high school. Had a lot of friends. Wasn't uncomfortable in most social situations. Had to move to my mom's place (parents got divorced in freshman year) in senior year, a significant distance away, and was totally unable to make friends at the new school. I just shut down, each day was just counting the minutes until I could go home and play video games/post online. Just spiraled into depression. Never really regained the skills needed for making friends after that.
>>
>>28383954
Funny. In my last 2 high school years, I'd accepted being a loner. At lunch sitting alone, some coalburner with beautiful fat boobies asked me if I wanted to come sit with her and her friend. I'd already seen them interested/already dating a black guy, so there was no incentive to talking to her. And I also would've spaghettied hard once I ran out of talking points in 30 seconds.
>>
>>28384105
No guys at my school would associate with coalburners. I actually wonder if that is why white women who fuck niggers usually exclusively do so, which would render an old saying I picked up on from a Chad in my high school true:
>"Once you go black, we won't take you back."
>>
>>28383344
I guess you also lost your ability to fucking read dipshit.
>>
I use to pretend to be a normie. Had a okay job, a okay bf, and going to school. I was poor so. Everyone around me was also, mostly poor. I would act like a cheerleader and be overly possive to everyone. Everyone loved this side of me and I was always popular with the boys. However, when they never tried to better themselves and complain to me more about how shitty their lives were, I told them the truth and then became the bitch. I cheered for them even though I had no one to lean on myself. After awhile my bf and friends started calling me a perfectionist and I had to high expectations for everyone. I left my house with a bag plastic bag at age 16 and now had a cute pad. These other poor folk had so much more, then I ever had and did so little to improve there lives. Sure groth is painful but, nessary. WTF???? They ostracized me and I became poorer and socially distaned. I'm still a loner and I'm richer in wealth and wizdom. I just haven't really wanted make new friends, I need to but, I guess I'm a bit afraid. Will they like my true honest self, are they only going to be my friends because of my looks and charms. Will I find women who are intelligent and we'll read but, don't hate on me because, I don't have an established 25+ career????
>>
>>28382666
>>28382704
What should I start with? The anime or the manga?
>>
>>28385311
watch the 2012 anime
>>
>>28385311
Read the manga first, then watch the 2012 anime. After that watch the OVAs for the 90's just for shits and giggles
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.