[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the cut-off point where kissless virginity becomes a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1462052542840.jpg (387 KB, 798x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462052542840.jpg
387 KB, 798x1000
What is the cut-off point where kissless virginity becomes a truly weird and out-of-place thing?

I mean, in real terms, it's probably "acceptable" to be a virgin until your early 20s. But when does being a total, complete kissless virgin (As in someone who has never experienced real intimacy) become abnormal?
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>>28382407
It's never "acceptable" any more than being a totaly whore is? Just don't tell anyone, and act as though you are totally normal. Same as the whores, sometimes someone spots them, but you just scream religion or some other shit at them and run away.
Enjoy life and don't worry about bullshit like this anon, there are far more pressing matters than wether your penis has been inside a woman or not.
>>
your senior year of college
if you didn't go to college, then it's right now
>>
It becomes abnormal and weird after 18.

It becomes abhorrent to women after the age of 22, I imagine.
>>
>>28382407

if you are a kissless virgin past 23 (like me), just make up a story in your mind on how you had a girlfriend in highschool and replay it until you believe it.

seriously, girls will run for the fuckin hills if they find out a guy didnt achieve something as simple as a kiss.
>>
>>28382449
>Just don't tell anyone, and act as though you are totally normal.

Well, I already told my friends. I don't exactly tell girls I like the moment I meet them, but I'm sure it becomes obvious that I am inexperienced by the point it is clear that I am too scared to kiss them.

>>28382473
>It becomes abnormal and weird after 18.

What does "abnormal and weird" mean in this circumstance? As in they are sitting around behind my back, thinking about how strange/creepy I am?

>>28382592
I'm 19. Would girls my age or a bit younger still find it completely intolerable?
>>
File: 1461692272513.png (1 MB, 1000x1319) Image search: [Google]
1461692272513.png
1 MB, 1000x1319
>>28382407
It's situational

If you're a recluse who doesn't talk to people, then it's not out-of-place to be a virgin at 30.

If you have a network of friends, do loads of activities, are charismatic and good looking, etc, it would be weird for you to be a virgin past 18.

Nobody's saying to a guy with down syndrome "you're a virgin at 25? that's weird"
>>
File: 1460414511408.jpg (26 KB, 433x380) Image search: [Google]
1460414511408.jpg
26 KB, 433x380
>>28382473
>It becomes abhorrent to women after the age of 22, I imagine.

so then these virgin men just get shut off from sex entirely and the numbers of them increase, so these women just have more to abhor.

i'm not a khv by any means but i do feel horrible for men who are virgins into their mid 20's: i'm also shocked when people tell these men they need to get over it, it's like being the only person at a restaurant who didn't get a table. it's definitely NOT like being ugly in a group of attractive people, it's an experience you miss out on, not a quality of your personality.

What makes me even more upset is when straight men are virgins for long enough in their lives, they resultingly start dating men unwillingly, and these confused fools are ushered into "coming out", when they know deep down what they long for are women, not men. It's an effiminate and emasculate culture if you aren't in the right place at the right time and my heart really goes out to khvs.
>>
>>28382887
>If you have a network of friends, do loads of activities, are charismatic and good looking, etc, it would be weird for you to be a virgin past 18.

But this is me (Except I'm not super genetically good looking, and I'm only sometimes charismatic). I've had opportunities but I fuck them up every time.

What am I supposed to do with myself?
>>
>virgin at 14-17
Probably just a late bloomer, religious or someone who focuses on school. Not too weird, but it's becoming less socially acceptable.
>virgin at 18-21
Socially unacceptable to most people, but can be considered a late bloomer if you're at least average-looking and have friends. At this point most women will start to avoid you and make fun of you. If you don't lose your virginity by the time you're 22 (or at whatever age you finish college), the chance of eventually becoming a wizard increases significantly.
>virgin at 22-29
If you're not attractive, you're seen as autistic, anti-social, weird, pathetic, dangerous etc. Women and people you work with can sense you're a virgin and will mostly ignore, bully or avoid you. High chance of becoming a wizard.
>virgin at 30+
You're invisible to women because chances are you're not attractive, you have a mental illness or you're poor. 100% socially unacceptable.
>>
20 IMO (start of 3rd year of college). You've had two full years as an adult to get laid by then. It became weird to me starting 3rd year.
>>
File: weed.png (162 KB, 462x324) Image search: [Google]
weed.png
162 KB, 462x324
This is society's opinion
>>
>14-16
>chance of wizardhood: 2.5%
Slightly late. While it isn't that weird yet, it is starting to get less socially
acceptable.
>17-18
>chance of wizardhood: 5%
You start to become "that guy". While it isn't an immediate red flag yet, it definitely decreases your chance of losing it.
>19-21
>chance of wizardhood: 35%
College, the time when practically everyone gets laid. Virginity is seen as an immediate red flag to most women at this point.
>22-29
>chance of wizardhood: 75%
If you haven't lost it by 22, good luck. Most women this age settle down and get married at this point. If you're attractive, you can use muh religion as an excuse, but if you are average or lower, you're fucked and will probably die a virgin.
>>
>>28383660
You literally just copied >>28383215
I don't disagree, though, just saying.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.