[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I miss mom, fuck cancer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1442427374690.jpg (10 KB, 480x370) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1442427374690.jpg
10 KB, 480x370
I miss mom, fuck cancer
>>
I wish mine would die so that I'm finally free

The grass is greener etc
>>
>>28382046
Say no mo' senpai, I gotchu!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wgVW8E0wU8
>>
didnt you already make this thread like last weak
>>
>>28382046
Cancer sucks.
>>
I fuck your mom, my dick so big she get brain cancer
>>
File: 1438034292086.jpg (18 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1438034292086.jpg
18 KB, 500x461
>>28382046
I feels your feels.

Lost my mum 13 years ago and I wish I could say it gets easier to deal with, but it doesn't, the pain only gets worse as time goes on.
>>
>>28382046
I lost my mum to pancreatic cancer when I was six. Shit fucking hurts, man. Not a day goes by without me thinking about how different my life would have been.
>>
>>28382046
My dad died of brain cancer, i had to help my wonderful strong father change his diapers and clean his bed

It was 6 years ago, last week
>>
Cancer is brutal. I watched bone cancer debilitate my roommate of 9 years over the course of a few months.
It started as a broken leg. He came back from the hospital a few weeks later with crutches and a cancer diagnosis. Otherwise, he was completely fine. Still totally independent.
Soon afterwards, he went back to the hospital. He returned, this time in a wheelchair. He needed some help, but made do on his own. Eventually, his decline started to feel exponential. He began to develop a hoarse voice and began relying on me for more and more. And in what felt like no time at all he had completely lost his ability to speak. All he could do at this point was lie down and groan to himself.
In his last few hours, the nurses got him a fancy bed. He fell asleep in that bed and died an hour later. He was 31 years old.
This really put life into perspective for me.
>>
File: 1460884555925.jpg (40 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1460884555925.jpg
40 KB, 709x765
>your parents will die eventually
Holy shit i'm terrified of this. I really have no idea how i'll be managing things on my own.
>>
>>28382583
>>28382544
>>28382639
I'm sorry for all you anons, I hope you all be happy
>>
>>28382639
Shit like this scares the fuck out of me.
>>
My dad survived cancer. Twice.

You know what did get him? Depression.

Fuck depression. I miss my dad.
>>
All but one of my grandparents have died of cancer, as has a few aunts/uncles and family friends.

It's sad to watch someone waste away from it. If I end up with cancer once day, will probably just shoot myself if I have not, already
>>
>>28382657
It's called a job you degenerate. When your parents die you're going to have to get out your shit stained computer chair, you're going to have to leave your anime poster covered room and you're going to have to look for a job.

Can't manage that? Starve bitch. The world doesn't need you.
>>
>>28382890
Wow, you are really, really fucking stupid. Either that or this is bait. I'm going with the latter.
>>
>>28382890
Edgelord: King of the Blades
>>
>>28382890
Serious question: Are you bi-polar? That would be my expert diagnosis, based on the posts I've seen you make lately.
>>
>>28382890
What in his post made you think he was still living with them? I'm 22 with a full-time job and my own place, but my dad is still a prominent figure in my life. If I lost him, I would lose the biggest crutch for emotional support I have and the lifeline for all the questions that pop up in my daily life. I fucking love the guy. Maybe just stick to /pol/, m8.
>>
>>28382890
>>28382963
This is exactly why I post fucking ANONYMOUSLY.

It takes a special kind of retard, the creme de la creme among us, to find appealing the prospect of publicly recording his autism for the world too see.
>>
>>28382890

>tripcunts think they're human

I mean come on
>>
>>28382046
not saying loosing my mom wouldnt make me sad but man a lot of problems would be fixed instantly, mom is a bitch who caused my family nothing but pain.
If she dies a year ago i would already be over it, plus i would have some cash
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.