[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up >ballsack is inverted up inside my body FUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: HRmQ9FT.jpg (89 KB, 644x781) Image search: [Google]
HRmQ9FT.jpg
89 KB, 644x781
>wake up
>ballsack is inverted up inside my body
FUCK
>>
File: 1424077224757.jpg (14 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
1424077224757.jpg
14 KB, 217x320
>mom found the ballsack
>>
>>28382026
post some pics or it didn't happen
>>
>wake up
>go back to bed
>>
>wake up
>be happy for 5 seconds
>remember my life and who i am
>go back to bed
>>
>Try to sneeze
>My lungs fall out of my mouth
JUST END ME ALREADY
>>
>wake up
>exist
Damn it all
>>
>wake up
>can't wake up
>SAVE ME
>>
>>28382136
that's not funny, I had this happen to my brother ones. he died
>>
File: 00209743.0001.png (35 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
00209743.0001.png
35 KB, 150x150
>>28382109
this right here mes compatriotes
>>
>>28382174
WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT SAVED
>>
>jerking off
>about to cum
>balls start creeping up into my body
god damn it
>>
Reverse puberty? OP has literally become a manchild.
>>
I am able withdraw my testicles all the way up to near my kidneys. The doctors have told me it is a genetic mutation. While technically considered a birth defect, I find it to be quite useful as they are well protected, and need only descend at the time of any sexual activities, and sometimes during sleep. One time, I took a blow to the groin that would have likely rendered an ordinary person sterile, but due to my unique condition, I was relatively unaffected as my testes were receded as of that time.
>>
>>28382359
mutation? more like transhumanism mate
I had this happen as a small kid, only thing is it couldn't return back into nether area. Had an operation due to this.

>>28382242
sometimes I watch the operation videos on youtube for recreation. Morbid curiosity, and isn't it just flat out amazing and giving you a whole new look on the human body?
>>
>>28382026
just push them back out
>>
>tfw one of your balls flipped upside down and has been like that for years now
>>
>wake up
>immediately disappointed we didn't die in our sleep
>>
>>28383395
At least you didn't have a nightmare where you're in some kind of Japanese hell with a ninja who is mad that you napalmed his cities.
>>
>>28383395
>we

I don't know why I typed that, I'm always alone.
>>
>>28382069
Best comment of the day
>>
>>28383468
The devil doesn't want you to wake up.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.