[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else is in the process of fucking their lives RIGHT NOW?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1454227824655.png (130 KB, 454x401) Image search: [Google]
1454227824655.png
130 KB, 454x401
Who else is in the process of fucking their lives RIGHT NOW?

These are the seminal moments which will cement my failure in stone and I am doing nothing to stop it
>>
>>28381948

Yes if you count two months as now. I've neglected important things too much.
>>
>>28381994
I guess if you put it that way the last year I've been fucking up and failing

but now is crunch time and I am still fucking up and failing
>>
>>28382013

What happened? I've been alienating my friends away, haven't studied at all, gained weight, too much alcohol etc. Suddenly lost motivation to maintain these things.
>>
I'm about to become homeless but I poured myself a tall glass of not giving a fuck. You should do the same, faggot.
>>
I'm dropping highschool next month and going to work in a fast food restaurant, while paying rent to my parents. They like me at my workplace tho, so I might become a shift manager soon.

Also, kinda alienating some of my dear friends because recently I feel a need to be alone and i don't know if they accept it
>>
I can't seem to get anything done lately. The place is a mess, and my to do list is three pages long. There's really nobody who can tell me what to do anymore, and I hate having to oversee everything myself. It's a lack of direction that's destroying me. Oh well, the price of freedom I suppose.
>>
>>28382185
Post some of your list. I'm curious
>>
>>28382404
Call temp agency
Take care of stuff at the bank
Talk to relatives
Refinish table
Get blood panel done
RMA parts
Fuel up the lawn mower
Organize documents
Pick up warm weather clothes
Switch to windows 10
Weather seal the roof

Mundane stuff mostly. The grass is getting pretty long, and I haven't even put in the oil yet. We got a lot of rain coming, so I need to do that, but I also need to make sure there won't be any more leaks too. That's another thing to do: Replace ceiling panels.
>>
Just recently had a kid with a practice gf. Basically shot myself in the foot with this permanently, moving forward. Started feeling like I might as well just accept a shitty life and embrace the situation.
>>
>>28382743
>Just recently had a kid with a practice gf

Literally fell for a r9k meme. Congrats for the stupidity, man. At least own up to it.
>>
>>28382811
Everyone needs a practice gf. The one to warm up on. You'd know that if you ever had one yourself.
>>
Sitting here shitposting and watching YouTube videos instead of taking the two final exams I had today. About to fail my second semester in a row and get kicked out of university for half a year :)))
>>
>>28382811
Yeah I know it was stupid, but I was desperate and /r9k/ made me think it was a good idea.

Now we have a baby and if I don't want to be a complete scumbag I'm stuck with her. It really sucks though, she's nice but in pretty much every other way she's low score.
>>
>>28383080
And then you fall for her or just settle because you've became comfortable in the situation. And so you remain with a lower standard of woman.
You can't really control romantic feelings, you'd k know that if you ever had them.
>>
Did you recently get out of HS? I did and these years are supposed to be formative and all but I work a 24 hour a week dead end job because I'm too lazy to go to college.

The reasoning behind this is that since I don't have normie needs, the normie path isn't necessary, and is in fact too stressful for no gain of my own. Here I can just work enough to buy a new pc every few years and buy pizza every few days (or maybe even every day with president Sanders).
>>
>>28383244
Ha, you probably married your high school sweetheart. Good luck making that one work out in the long run. You're supposed use your practice gf to learn what works and what doesn't for you in a relationship, see what kind of things you can get away with, and then use the skills you've gained to find a partner more suited to you. It's a confidence-building exercise. You guys are just doing it wrong.
>>
>>28383386
You're missing one small detail: not all women are the same. What works with one woman isn't guaranteed to work with another. And you're expecting something that you do with a "practice gf" to translate into useful experience with a future woman you'd want to settle with? That's not how relationships work. You're gonna behave in a different way with someone you consider to be your "practice" than with someone you have more serious intentions with.
>>
File: 1416101970456 (1).jpg (32 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
1416101970456 (1).jpg
32 KB, 704x400
>>28381948
>Who else is in the process of fucking their lives RIGHT NOW?
right here nigga
>>
>>28383691
True, not all people are the same, but there's a skill set to relationships and romance that you need to cultivate like anything else. It's very unlikely your first partner is going to be the right person for you, and you shouldn't waste too much time or emotional energy on something that's not going to last. You're one of those people who goes to the car lot and buys the first car they see, or goes online to order something and only clicks on the first item. Give yourself a chance instead of being tied down to the first person you're in a relationship with, or you may find that what seemed an opportunity at the time has become a burden, much as I'm certain our new father here will find.
>>
Distancing myself from friends for so long that i'm completely alone, hiding a drug addiction from my parents for 2 years, got arrested 3 weeks ago for being drunk and disorderly and have court in a month as a result keeping that secret too, I go to nearby towns drink myself stupid and get in fights when I'm sick of the boredom, i sometimes don't talk for entire days, I think about suicide everyday without fail, my new plan is to jump in front of a train.

However, I don't feel depressed anymore just really numb, suicide just seems like a responsibility now as I've completely wasted my potential. I could have done anything I set my mind to but instead I just sleep, read and browse the internet.

I wasn't always like this, sure I've always been a bit strange but people liked that. I had great friends who made me laugh, I had a great girlfriend who I wanted to marry but I pushed them away because deep down I knew I wasn't right in the head and that I'd eventually be in the situation I'm in now.
>>
File: nicu.gif (116 KB, 277x400) Image search: [Google]
nicu.gif
116 KB, 277x400
I quit college and got my license suspended for 2 months, now I am a neet who has no means of leaving my house.
>>
File: 1462513583786.jpg (181 KB, 1453x2000) Image search: [Google]
1462513583786.jpg
181 KB, 1453x2000
>>28384237
>who has no means of leaving my house.
what are feet
>>
>>28384308
Yeah I do have the ability to leave my house, however the nearest store is over 2 hours there and back so not really.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.