[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are black men and Asian women so perfect for each other?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nu6dz5DQ5g1t7zat2o1_500.jpg (50 KB, 500x436) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu6dz5DQ5g1t7zat2o1_500.jpg
50 KB, 500x436
Why are black men and Asian women so perfect for each other? Blasians will be the master race of the future.
>>
>the daughter's IQ is probably 15 points below her mother's

She looks like it, too. Look at that ugly monkey face she got. Yuck. Niggers are genetic poison.
>>
wayne brady is a white man in a black mans body
>>
>>28381715
he makes bryant gumbel look like malcolm x
>>
File: 1451619282923[1].jpg (377 KB, 1242x1526) Image search: [Google]
1451619282923[1].jpg
377 KB, 1242x1526
BMAF is just a meme, there are only a few pockets of black communities in Asia. As for Asian males, they are conquering the whole of Africa, their resources and their women.
>>
>>28382030

Good evening Bebe
>>
File: Yellow-Peril.jpg (132 KB, 607x394) Image search: [Google]
Yellow-Peril.jpg
132 KB, 607x394
>>28381711
Look again. She looks almost like a black version of her mother. Same face, cheekbones, everything except for the skintone and nose.

I always find it ironic when gooks call nigs apes. You look very similar to each other.
Both of your races look primitive and apeish tbhq. The frequency of ape-like features (prognathism, flat nasal bridges, bulbous cheekbones) are also found in abundance in both of your races.

Face it Chang, you're a couple steps above the niggers but you're still a subhuman.
>>
>>28381673
Anything is better for a black man then black women.
>>
>>28381711
Look at the mother's philtrum and tell me she doesn't look like she should be swinging from trees. You can't.

The daughter looks like an ape because of her mom if anything.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.