[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A possible second date
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: civil war 2.png (210 KB, 1079x1695) Image search: [Google]
civil war 2.png
210 KB, 1079x1695
Idk if you guys remember me, I'm the one that asked a girl on a date to the aquarium and she actually said yes. Well, this is my attempts to ask her on a second date.

I hope one week is enough time between two dates since our first date at the aqua was last week. Anyway, will post results since she has to ask her parents (they will probably say yes). However, this may have been to give her more time to think about it since she can tell me "they said no" to make the rejection a bit softer, she's smart like that, and it makes me even more attracted to her...
>>
File: crazy nina.jpg (205 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
crazy nina.jpg
205 KB, 1920x1080
>>28381672
FUCK OFF NORMIE YOU MAKE ME SICK AND JEALOUS JUST GET OUT
>>
>i have to ask my parents first

you have to be over 18 to post here
>>
>>28382008
I'm 18, she isn't. She may be using it as an excuse to reject me after thinking about it for a bit first though, so it's a pretty smart move on her part.
>>
>>28382008
They're both 18 - her parents are still just scared of the thought of their sweet, innocent daughter going on dates with some fat, greasy neckbeard.
>>
File: 1462340416991.png (114 KB, 396x373) Image search: [Google]
1462340416991.png
114 KB, 396x373
>>28382031
>some fat, greasy neckbeard.
Actually I am skinny and my parents think I have an eating disorder. However, I am also Indian Muslim shitskin weab, and she is aznqt3.14 weab girl. I'm not even sure this girl even likes me and is going just to be nice. I guess I'll find out when she replies to me.
>>
>>28381672
If she rejects you I'll go see civil war with you anon
>>
>>28381672
Googles alliance theater to find op location
>>
Aye bruz youre doing good, if she says no just say alright and whatevs she obvs likes you if she is still messaging you
>>
>>28381672
>she has to ask her parents (they will probably say yes)
What the fuck mate.
>>
File: image.png (452 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
452 KB, 1334x750
>>28382175
He's in DFW. Took her to where I'm currently located last time (bottom right)
>>
File: 1462337702605.png (203 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
1462337702605.png
203 KB, 640x800
>>28382246
This is our second date, we went to the aquarium and lunch last sunday, then chilled at her house and played vidya for a couple hours and talked to her mom for a bit (her dad slithered back into his man cave so I didn't get much of a chance to talk with him.) Her rmom had some difficulties tho, so the girl (jap mom, american dad) had to act as a translator sometimes, but I think they liked me since I acted respectful and such. I may move the date to Saturday tho since that day is when my school's prom is and we're trying to keep this dating a secret, its something we silently agreed on I think since neither of us have mentioned it in school, and everybody will be partying while we have our romantic date together.

>>28382293
Close but no cigar
>>
>>28382293
Tfw too far to meet other robots and be their wingman on a date. Sorry bro
>>
>>28381672
I am glad to see you back
>you take her to watch superheroes fight
>Chad runs train on her pussy and ass all night
>>
>you squeal in awe when spiderman swings
>chad fucks her hardcore and fills her with "things"
>>
>>28382341
Nigger the only one in DFW, and I saw your previous 2 threads.
>>
>you pay for the popcorn and candy
>while she gives chad a handy
>>
How old is she that she has to ask her parents before going out?

How old are YOU op? This smells like underage b& tbqh
>>
>you try to get her parents to like you
>chad mixes his cum with her poo
>>
>you're enjoying Civil War
>meanwhile Chad's making her his whore
>>
>you take her to the movies
>Chad plays with her boobies
>>
>a considered approach is your preference
>whilst she empties his vas deferens
>>
>at the aquarium you tapped on the glass
>later that night chad tapped that ass
>>
>you ask her on a second date
>she then helps chad masturbate
>>
>you cautiously kiss her on the cheek
>chad fills her up like petrol for a week
>>
>>28381672
Hey, I do remember you. Good luck on your second date.
>>
>you spent all week studying for ap exams
>chad tested out her new diaphragm
>>
>>28381672
Good luck kiddo. I hope it all works out.
>>
>>28382596
Fucking gold. Keep it up!
>>
>>28382651
Goddammit it my sides are dust.
>>
>you dream of a hug or maybe a kiss on the cheek
>chad fucks her so hard that she can barely speak
>>
File: civil war 3.png (217 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
civil war 3.png
217 KB, 1080x1920
Yeas she wants to go with me. I'm still not fully sure she likes me tho, will find out in a couple days
>>
>>28382877
>you give her a time and a place
>chad spreads his cum all over her face
>>
>>28382877
This made me remember the feeling of waiting on a crush to text back

Enjoy being young while it lasts, 24 here
>>
>>28382901
Love you man

Fuck the roboto
>>
>>28382905
>24
>old

Bruh
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.