[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
question for fembots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1431992538082.jpg (46 KB, 516x658) Image search: [Google]
1431992538082.jpg
46 KB, 516x658
do you gals ever do anything pervy and fucked up to male roommates or friends?

i sneak into my roommate's room like all the time to sniff her panties and thongs
>>
>another fembot thread

Friendly reminder to report and hide these threads.

Also, don't forget to write 'sage' into the options field when responding. Help make /r9k/ a better place.
>>
One time my female roomate left a double decker shit just floating in the toilet like no big deal, I tried to flush it but it wouldn't flush, it would just pop back up to the surface and just float there, so i picked it up with tissues and before I was going to trow it away in the bin, I thought, it might be hot to smell it, so I took a sniff at the dump and accidently got some shit on my nostrils, I said fuck it and just pressed the wet shit agaisnt my face and rubbed it like a clay mask, and then jacked off.

Jokes on her, I got pleasure out of her disgusting behaviour.
>>
>>28381430
Report them for what? They don't break any rules.

I just hide them.
>>
>>28381563
thats not how a double decker works
>>
I use his dirty towels, but it's not a sexual thing, it's just really convenient. Dunno if he uses them again after I use them or not.
>>
>>28381617
you are a girl who has a male roommate?

did you own the apartment or whatever and have him pay rent or is it the other way? or were you friends who looked for an apartment together or something?

did u fug
>>
>>28381659
we looked for an apartment together. we did not fug.
>>
File: 1462390166650.png (372 KB, 948x660) Image search: [Google]
1462390166650.png
372 KB, 948x660
>>28381430

>women aren't about 50% of the population, statistically

kill yourself, fucking muslim garbage on the interwebs
>>
>>28381430
id literally chop their limbs off if i knew where these putrid attention seeking pieces of shit lived
>>
>>28381406

Female robots? How is that even possible?
>>
File: 1461351796458.png (1 MB, 1280x1511) Image search: [Google]
1461351796458.png
1 MB, 1280x1511
>>28381678
Isn't it kinda weird to just live with a male friend platonically?

do either of you have bf/gf?
>>
>>28381784
not that anon, but it's common enough here if you're in your 20s. as long as you aren't sharing a bedroom or something weird like that it's fine. I mean, if you were sharing with guys they could bring girls over, basically the same thing.
>>
lol I guess the closest thing to that is wearing his t shirt, especially if it smells of him. although I know a lot of people would find it weird.
>>
>>28381690

>that picture

did they seriously try to say that the $8 an hour employees can run a business better than the CEO and higher ups? i hate libs so much
>>
>>28381784
no, it's pretty normal desu. he has a gf and she lives with us now, but she was out of town when we first moved in.
>>
>>28381856
actually many stock markets use tighter regulation (= less self-management) for the exact reasons given in the second frame.
let's not derail the thread, though...
>>
>>28381716
>Female robots? How is that even possible?
It isn't
>>
>>28381784
male here with two female and two male housemates

we all have bf/gf and have been friends for a while but her room is directly above mine and i definitely fap when i hear her getting fucked up there when my gf isn't around

she's let me know she hears me and my gf having sex but i wonder if it turns her on
>>
Do people who sneak into others' rooms not suddenly get paranoid that there is a hidden camera in there or something? I get worried even if im just in the kitchen eating one of my flatmates leftovers
>>
>>28381406
I've thought about it but I haven't actually done anything. I have the inverse of a panty sniffing fetish, I have a fetish for sniffing guys boxers.
>>
>>28383123
what does good man musk smell like
>>
>>28383167
Like man musk...It's hard to describe. Sweat, dick, a little bit of that sex smell. But not dirtiness or unwashed dick, clean sweaty dick.
>>
>>28381690

>one male space we have
>women break door down, stomp in demand to be given their own threads and special attention

Make like a tree and fuck yourself
>>
>>28383219
so like, post-workout dick smell?
>>
I once had sex with a male friend when he was delirious on medication. I was supposed to be looking after him after he got out of hospital from a car accident, but he was not coherent with his meds. I tried to see how far I could go and what I could get away with, and ended up being able to go the full way and fuck him to completion. He wasn't asleep or unconscious but completely out of it so he didn't realize what was going on and didn't remember anything.
>>
>>28383404
Congratulations, you're a rapist.
>>
>>28383404
please drug me and have your way with me pls
>>
>>28383505
You wouldn't even be aware though or remember it.
>>
>>28383076
All the time.

I'm sharing an apartment with 2 females. Every now and then when my boner takes control and they're out for the weekend, I sneak around to do pervy stuff with their dirty panties. I even messed around with their computers. I booted a live CD of Linux, because I didn't know their passwords, but with the live CD I could browse their files. So I stole some interesting photos as well.

My heart beats really fast. And I always leave everything exactly as it was (I take pictures before touching anything). I don't get nothing dirty. And I kinda feel guilty afterwards. But I don't this shit that often.

Besides, they already messed with my stuff too. I noticed that my shirts were in a different position in my bathroom. So was the basket of dirty clothes. This is the bathroom in my own room, I'm the only one that uses it. So it was easy to tell. Also, the computer chair has been moved. They probably tried to browse my computer too.
>>
>>28383753
Enjoy being the one that knows what he's doing.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.