[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just remembered a scene from my childhood. Me, my mother and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: snowy_night_by_deemax-d5mp7pz.jpg (474 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
snowy_night_by_deemax-d5mp7pz.jpg
474 KB, 900x600
I just remembered a scene from my childhood. Me, my mother and my little sister were on a long train trip. It took several days, and we had to sleep in the train. The trip was very uncomfortable, and I didn't like it very much. I specifically remember a certain night, during which I woke up because of the loud noises the train was making. My young self sleepily looked out the window, where it was snowing. I was amazed at how beautiful it was. The snow falling through the nearly pure darkness was almost like from a dream. It was then I realised how amazing life is. The young me couldn't comprehend that such beauty would go unnoticed by anyone but me. There was such beautiful snow falling out here, in a place where no one lived, in a place where no one else would see it. I felt so small and pointless.

I just remembered it, and now I feel nostalgic. I haven't it this strongly in years. Tears are falling from my eyes as I write this pointless text. Because even this text, which is making me cry, is something I will eventually forget. Maybe when I'm older, I'll remember writing this in a time long gone, and i'll feel this once again.
>>
people are gonna call you a faggot for this but this is beautiful and exactly what i needed to read, thanks OP
>>
snow is pretty comfy
>>
>>28381314
Good for you, friend. You're not on the front page so I won't act cool and call you a faggot. ;^)
>>
>>28381608
Shit, front pagged as I wrote it. Uh... HAHA jk, that was fucking gay as fuck.
>>
You made me tear up OP, you're a good writer.
>>
>>28381314
Well save this text to your desktop so you wont forget
>>
>>28381314
You sound like Robert Frost.
>>
You've inspired me op you raging faggot
>>
I live in a shitty Canadian town and see this bullshit all the time. You shouldn't feel so special.
>>
>>28381314
This pointless text may become someone's pasta. Your actions have consequences. You have acted upon the world anon, rejoice!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.