[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a strong desire to restrain, dominate and fuck Hispanic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
I have a strong desire to restrain, dominate and fuck Hispanic or other brown girls.

I don't want to actually be in a relationship with one, but I think it would be extremely satisfying to handcuff her and completely fuck her.
>>
Same. I want to eat their fucking tacos
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 375x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 375x499
I want to dominate and be in a relationship with them. Brown girls are the best.

My personal brown girls rankings in descending order:

Pakistanis
Tajiks
Lebanese and Levantine Arabs
Iranians
Maldivians
Libyans, Tunisians
Castizas
Mestizas
Indians
Algerians
Moroccans
Egyptians

Unknown mystery rank: gulf Arabs (difficult to see enough of their young girls' faces to get an impression of their facial features)

Also brown Italians and Spanish and Portuguese people are high tier but I don't consider them brown in the same way since they are European

Also I realise that I have severely over-simplified North Africans since motto and look totally different and much worse to Libyans
>>
I housed an illegal hispanic girl for awhile. Had her in a situation where I was fucking her and she couldn't really do anything about it because I was putting a roof over her head and feeding her.
>>
>>28382854
That sounds fucking sick
>>
>>28382893
Yeah, I do miss it. Still wonder what happened to her.
>>
>>28383032
Did she run away?
>>
>>28383053
No she refused me so I got her deported
>>
>>28383067
How did you come to house her?
>>
>>28381154
>nip piercings
>bondage

i'm gonna need some sauce on this, senpai.
>>
>>28383067
kek. good job. stupid whores.
>>
Not this guy >>28383067

>>28383053
Yeah she up and left one day while I was out. Didn't get a heads up about it and never saw her again.

>>28383094
I found her living homeless and offered to put her up for the night. She refused my offer for a few days but finally accepted. I got to know her more and let her stay long term when I found out she was an illegal, and she begged me not to turn on her.
>>
>>28383190
Did she steal anything on her way out?
>>
>>28383257
She took money though I'd let her know that if she ever needed money for whatever reason, it was there for her. She also took things that I'd bought for her, like clothes and stuff but that seems fair. And food, she raided the fridge before she went for whatever reason.

Otherwise though, she didn't really steal much.
>>
>>28382635
>not wanting to eat their taco bowls
>>
>>28381154
Bind her ankles in chains
Take her out in the burning sun
Make her sweat and build a trump vs Mexico wall out of Legos
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.