[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bathroom habits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: superthumb.jpg (57 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
57 KB, 300x250
Who else /fartswhilepeeing/ here?
I can't be the only one
Also bathroom habits general
>>
>>28381082
I look just like pepe in that pic. Fucking end me
>>
I flush the toilet with my foot. 22323332333
>>
I always sit on the toilet even though I'm a boy
>>
>>28381121
Why do that?
>>
File: DuckAlcohol.jpg (102 KB, 960x666) Image search: [Google]
DuckAlcohol.jpg
102 KB, 960x666
I once decided that the bathroom was the perfect room that had all you needed to live. I brought a mini fridge and a small table into one then locked the door and lived in there for about a week just to prove that I could. Mommy was completely ok with it too (not like she really cares about her neet child, probably enjoyed not seeing me). Basically just sat on the toilet, and used the table to put my computer on. Could go to the bathroom right there. Sink provided water. Could get food from the fridge. At night I would sleep in the bath tub. It was a pretty good set up.
>>
>>28381121
same, hate touching the knob to flush
>>
>>28381262
She probably said yes so you didn't use a shit jug
>>
Who /wipes ass with toilet paper/ here? I can't be the only one.
>>
>>28381518
Don't be a dick I'm genuinely curious if people actually do
>>
>>28381546
You should've said "don't be an ass". I'm not a dick.
>>
File: peep.png (18 KB, 850x618) Image search: [Google]
peep.png
18 KB, 850x618
I put my feet on the toilet seat and squat when i have a shit usually. Sometimes when im peeing too, but the pee splashes out of the bowl and in front so i block it with toilet paper. Also, squatting on the toilet helps you shit guys; incase any of you are having constipation problems.
>>
ive seen a few threads stating that its better to wipe your ass by reaching through your legs, as opposed to reaching around the long way to wipe. whenever try to wipe my ass by reaching through my leg, i always get piss dribble on my arm and wrist. so i will continue to use reach around method
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.