[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I KNOW I'm missing out on life but I DON'T KNOW where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: fc,550x550,army.u1.jpg (42 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,army.u1.jpg
42 KB, 550x550
I KNOW I'm missing out on life but I DON'T KNOW where to even begin taking advantage of the time and benefits I've got.

23 years old, university student with lots of free time, attractive, tall...and yet, no friends, always playign video games, virgin, etc. It frickin sucks wasting time but what do people actually do not to waste time
>>
>>28380612
Do you like animals? You could volunteer at a shelter or something. And don't unis have loads of societies/clubs you can join?
>>
>>28380612
get drunk, ass
>>
>>28380612
It's all a waste of time. The difference is that having friends and sex makes you feel like more of a normal person, and thus making you feel better. Just stop thinking about it so much and you'll be fine.
>>
>>28380612
it isn't too bad to be a failure
>>
Same except I'm 25, although when I was 23 I managed to get drunk and go out to a few bars. It didn't work out very well though. Talked to a few girls but it led nowhere. Seems like you need a large social circle these days to even survive. It can't be my looks either because at the bars I was easily in the top 20%.
>>
Start by dropping out of university. Then enjoy yourself, get money, girls, live the good life. Fuck women, have sex with girls, make money. Earn lots of money and enjoy life. You have a big personality and high intelligence.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.