[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you'll never know the secrets of the universe Why live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: sdfg.png (168 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
sdfg.png
168 KB, 500x500
>tfw you'll never know the secrets of the universe

Why live?
>>
Get involved in invoking demons seriously they will tell you what you want to know

Otherwise meditation and looking for answers within yourself also works

If you reallt want to know some fancy secrets smoke DMT or eat mushrooms then you'll be convinced you know something
>>
>>28380661
How does one invoke demons? Do I have to listen to spoopy crappypastas senpoppy?
>>
File: dudestretching.jpg (18 KB, 328x177) Image search: [Google]
dudestretching.jpg
18 KB, 328x177
Universe has no secrets.

Secrets are man-made illusions.

Humans looking for meaning is a flaw in our brains, it's useless and serves no purpose as we are surrounded by rock and cluster of gases light years away from us that hold no meaning or secret.

Once we die, we become one with the elements and just become non existent... like rock.
>>
>>28380610
I know quite a lot of them actually. Study modern physics sometime. Study mathematics, theoretical computer science, economics and game theory in particular, history, law, chemistry, biology, finance. Knowledge is power. Vi veri vniversum vivus vici.
>>
>>28380862
No, you don't have any secrets you faggot. The universe is very complicated and difficult to understand. Even the food we eat is so confusing. Get back to me when you've learned something.
>>
>>28381026
Grab a fucking telescope asswipe, look out into the universe, look at how retarded it is and how it runs on basic physics and chemistry.

>inb4 buh when i smoke dat 420 i see them meaningz and shiet

fuck off u pothead

MAGA
>>
>>28380940
Tips theoretical fedora

I bet you like to play chess and are quite good at it. HAhahaha what a bunch of literal sheep.
>>
File: huh.jpg (5 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
5 KB, 225x224
>>28381136

>criticises someone for acting like a know it all.
>calls other people sheep
>>
>>28381087
I wipe my ass with your telescope. The universe is very smart and you know it. Don't criticize weed if you haven't smoked it yet, just wait and see. Meaning will come to you, like shit after a spicy taco wrap
>>
>>28381215

Trust me kid, I've smoked plenty of weed.

Good luck on your meaningless search for something that isn't there.

Let's talk again once you become a real man.
>>
File: mybrothas.png (454 KB, 1024x676) Image search: [Google]
mybrothas.png
454 KB, 1024x676
>>28381215

>wipes ass with an object that literally shows you the universe
>the universe is very smart
>universe is very smart
>universe
>is
>smart

wat
>>
>>28381277
You don't search for meaning, you inhale the meaning in all its green, dankity dank wonder. Only then can you really claim to be enlightened and a real man. So go back to smoking your ignorance.

>>28381335
I just want to explore the bowels of the universe
>>
>>28380793
It's not as edgy as it sounds but idk I always talk to them during astral or etheric projection or during sleep paralysis I typically invoke them by burning a piece of paper with their sigil and burning myself and inflicting pain while seeing their sigil with my third eye
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.