[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mom wants me to get some minimum wagecuck job during the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: boss.gif (492 KB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
boss.gif
492 KB, 384x216
>mom wants me to get some minimum wagecuck job during the summer while I'm home from college

Bitch I'm going to college so I don't have to get a minimum wage job. What the hell is wrong with parents.
>>
>>28380565
Could at least look for internships.
>>
working during college summers is the best

>work shitty job
>bang QTs at shitty job
>smoke weed with friends at night
>re-engage successfulfag lifestyle at end of summer

sure beats sitting in the basement eating tendies and jerking off to oriental cartoons.
>>
>>28380687
I did. I got to the final interviews but they chose someone else.
>>
>>28380687
>working for free

Please dont do this unless they pay you.

But yeah you should look for something in your degree.
I never did that myself (knew jack shit about the job market and thought you could just get any job out of college).
>>
Get a job at the local factory. High pay, won't regret it, benefits, friends, enjoying life. I do it every day and don't regret shit. Literally shit.
>>
>>28380891
How do I do this? Do I just walk in and ask if they are hiring?
>>
you're too privileged.

privileged to fail.

thats why you're here.

neck yourself.
>>
>>28381138
Yes, but you'll have to kiss the boss' ass for a while, depends on who you find. If it's a jew, she will accept you the way you are. If it's a goy, they will treat you with disrespect and demand shekels to hire you then kick you out.
>>
>>28380565
She's preparing you for your postgrad career :^)
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.