[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he thinks hes entitled to a pretty girlfriend with a nice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_mfunvcjH1D1rzl3cno1_250.jpg (67 KB, 250x377) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mfunvcjH1D1rzl3cno1_250.jpg
67 KB, 250x377
>he thinks hes entitled to a pretty girlfriend with a nice body and a good mind
Don't make me laugh, anons. What have you ever done in your life to deserve a girl of that caliber? Why don't any of you just settle for a homely out of shape girlfriend with mental problems? It would be far easier, and you'd finally get laid
>>
>Why don't any of you just settle for a homely out of shape girlfriend with mental problems?
Because even they've got high standards
>>
File: 1405174691491.jpg (67 KB, 786x671) Image search: [Google]
1405174691491.jpg
67 KB, 786x671
>>28380545
>Why don't any of you just settle for a homely out of shape girlfriend with mental problems?

Because I've dated enough of them and it was awful every time. Right now I'm trying to get my shit together before dating so I don't end up settling for someone I find ugly both inside and out.
>>
>>28380592
this they may date us but they still want chad or to use us to get to chad

life is sad
>>
Because I don't want anything. I just want to sleep forever.
>>
File: Al Bundy cosplays as Neo.jpg (161 KB, 558x529) Image search: [Google]
Al Bundy cosplays as Neo.jpg
161 KB, 558x529
Women can always date up up up so even the homely out of shape ones don't have to date robots
>>
>>28380733
>>28380726
>>28380592
I just think you guys haven't tried yet. It could be fun, at the very least you would be getting your dick wet and that's something, right?
>>28380728
Awww poor anon. How old are you, friend?
>>
>>28380809
>try to get homely out of shape girls on tinder
>don't get matches

>inb4 "B-But you didn't swipe right on the ACTUALLY UNATTRACTIVE ONES!"
>>
>>28380829
Damn Famn. Then maybe the problem is just with you? What are you doing wrong, anon?
>>
Bumping because I don't want my thread to dieeeee
>>
>>28380545
because both of those types are unavailable, why should i not desire the ideal if neither are attainable
>>
>>28380545
Well, I did save a village in the Philippines...
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.