[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does any developed 1st world country NOT have NEETbux/welfare?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 1413301627326.png (201 KB, 354x367) Image search: [Google]
1413301627326.png
201 KB, 354x367
How does any developed 1st world country NOT have NEETbux/welfare?

What if you lose your job all of a sudden? How are you supposed to survive then until you find a new job, which can take months?
>>
None should have neetbux/welfare.
>How are you supposed to survive then until you find a new job, which can take months?
By using the money you saved up in case something like that happened.
>>
You hit up your PO box and pick up the check. I get 200 dollars every two weeks from my mail provider. Haven't talked to them but they think I'm retarded so they give a lot.
>>
>>28380381
>saving money
>not investing

It's like you don't want to make money, anon.
>>
>>28380264

>not having 10 years of living cost money saved already

Your own fault. You probably waste money on shit you don't need when youncouod be saving. Protip, you don't need a car.
>>
>>28380264
The welfare state is the replacement for the extended family, clan or tribe in modern societies. If you don't have a welfare system...
>>
File: 1452031293765.gif (143 KB, 300x420) Image search: [Google]
1452031293765.gif
143 KB, 300x420
>not being a NEET
>not collecting the government bux
>>
File: 14141.jpg (36 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
14141.jpg
36 KB, 500x322
Our society has a moral obligation to provide assistance to anyone who does not want to live the normie lifestyle and wagecuck themselves into old age.

Nobody chooses to be born. Our society not only stigmatizes suicide but even sometimes punishes people who attempt it. If our society will not provide free, painless methods of suicide, then it is obligated to support those who do not wish to live like normies.

Prove me the fuck wrong. You can't.
>>
>>28380716
Does anyone get more than 200 like I do in my mail? I just want to know people here and please tell me. What to you buy? I get food.
>>
File: comfy (1).png (303 KB, 686x802) Image search: [Google]
comfy (1).png
303 KB, 686x802
>>28380799
I get 404 yuros a month
>>
>>28380886
You get the same as me !!!! What is your IQ? DID THEY test you?
>>
>>28380785
>Our society has a moral obligation

No it doesn't.

>Prove me the fuck wrong.

It really wasn't hard. Try presenting an intelligent argument next time.
>>
Why would someone work and not save money? I don't see the point. If you don't have 3 months emergency fund saved up after working for a year you should just quit now and kill yourself. We're economic units. If you aren't producing and investing you are worthless.
>>
File: 128481882860.gif (7 KB, 273x537) Image search: [Google]
128481882860.gif
7 KB, 273x537
>>28380978

I too wish to live in a society where nobody has an obligation to anyone and everyone is a fedora-tipping edgelord who only thinks in sterile, autistic "logical" terms.
>>
>>28380264
Saving your money...?
>>
>>28381038
>I too wish to live in a society where nobody has an obligation to anyone

You already do.

The only edgelord autistic thinker here is you with your self indulgent, adolescent tier demands from a society that is under no obligation to provide you with the means to hide from it.
>>
>>28380641

In the USA you do need a car unless you live in a city. Fortunately they're dirt fucking cheap. Insurance is $1k a year, gas is $2/gallon, and a high quality reliable car in good condition is around $5k, $10k max if you are a flashy little dandy. Motorcycles are even cheaper than cars but require more maintenance. Auto loans are a meme for poor and stupid people. Almost as stupid as people who buy houses instead of rent.
>>
>>28380785
that's actually a good point. if society prohibits suicide it should provide the means for everyone to live - otherwise it's an enslaver, the truth is most people don't really care if you kill yourself, but the state still enforces the prohibition
>>
>>28381038

I don't like stealing. That doesn't mean I like murder.
>>
File: actual_NEET_life.jpg (929 KB, 966x3054) Image search: [Google]
actual_NEET_life.jpg
929 KB, 966x3054
>>28380799
$1588.00 a month.
Free rent in the condo owned by my parents.
They live in the house so the condo is basically mine.
Mummie gives me spending munnies every time I see her, usually $50.00.
Only child, set to inherit 3 properties and a shit tonne of money so I am literally set for life.
>>
>>28381127

Society doesn't prohibit suicide. It prohibits the people who fail at it by making half assed attempts for attention.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.