[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>friend tells me to speak up >feel like crying how do i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1449678313570.png (322 KB, 591x716) Image search: [Google]
1449678313570.png
322 KB, 591x716
>friend tells me to speak up
>feel like crying
how do i stop being upset at the smallest of things
>>
Army, they don't give a shit about your feelings
>>
>>28380061
the solution is simple anon: stop talking. that's what I did. If you stop talking you will never be told to speak up.

Also stop hanging out with your friends, they aren't good for you. I know what's best for you anon, and it's staying here on r9k where it's safe and there's no bullies
>>
>>28380061
Not trolling, you should get your testosterone levels checked son. If something like that upsets you, something is wrong.

Have you grown moobies recently? Gained weight? Lost hair?
>>
Do it like I did: make up a story dress lightly say a lot of fucks
>>
>>28380061
Hide it. Be stoic, showing emotions usually doesn't improve the situation.

Now for the crying part. Exposure? I also used to do that but after many years it ain't happening.
>>
File: 1459195583045.jpg (28 KB, 600x726) Image search: [Google]
1459195583045.jpg
28 KB, 600x726
I understand OP.
Someone told me to shut up yesterday and I felt like killing myself...

I wish bullies would go away.
>>
>>28380445
shut up little wimp
>>
They say exposure gives you thicker skin. Didn't work for me.
>>
>>28380445
kek
KEKCUKEKCK
>>
>>28380061
stop trying. then you wont feel bad for failing anymore
>>
>>28380061
Have you lived a really shutin lifestyle anon?
>>
>>28381621
>has friend
>shut in

Probably not
>>
>>28381621
yes
original toast
>>
>>28381712
he's my only friend and i've known him since high school
>>
because you're weak. if you dont want to change that then shut the fuck up please.
>>
>>28381721
Feel free to just call me a normie or w/e but I think you have either just not been experienced to social pressure or have lost your tolerance to it. Minor negative shit probably hits you harder because of how rare it is for to be exposed to it but the more you are around it the easier it will get.
>>
>>28381764
Get new friends. Your high school pals don't last.
>>
>>28380061
This used to be on the neet/shutin gen in /adv/
http://www.arcitea.com/2012/03/transform-yourself-guide-to-self.html#Section0
Its a mixed bag but its helped me become more normal and get my emotions undercontrol.
>>
>>28380061
you're just a wuss anon, nothing wrong with that. Just learn to accept it and find your own way of dealing with it, other people can help too.
>>
>tfw you havent talked to anyone in literally months
>tfw try and make a recording of myself talking but cant
>mfw what I do get sounds completely retarded and I cant talk right

i sound like a retard with a slight speech impediment
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.