[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've watched every movie worth watching. I've watched
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1459814156695.jpg (44 KB, 1024x424) Image search: [Google]
1459814156695.jpg
44 KB, 1024x424
I've watched every movie worth watching. I've watched every anime worth seeing. I've browsed the internet so much that no content is new to me anymore. Is this all there is to NEETdom? What else is there to do in life?
>>
Have you watched Jersey shoe? Or the Adams small world? I just finished and it felt good
>>
>>28380107
nah, I should have specified, I've watched everything I WANT to watch

I don't really watch american network television shows like CSI Miami or whatever shit they show
>>
>>28380141
But u need to watch the Adams croikey m8 what's wrong with you? Just watch it and then come back and shit
>>
MMO's and tinychat are the next step to become an ultimate neet
>>
>>28380038
Now you lift, do drugs, get real life hobbies, and eventually get into crime for entertainment
>>
>>28380038
take the best aspects of them and make them real
>>
>>28380038
Read books
Learn sciences and languages
Make music, draw, animate
Owning a computer is enough for all of those. They should last you at least a few decades.
>>
>>28380038
Go rob a store
>>
>>28382349
stupid suggestion

>>28382417
ok thanks
>>
>>28382438
Being serious too, it's not that hard even and you'll probably have fun doing it
>>
>>28382565
when I was in my teenage years I used to steal petty shit from stores

trader joes was a great target, they have lots of expensive oils that come in very small bottles

it was just for the sport of it I guess, so I could think in my head "I stole over $100 worth of stuff", I never used the oils in any capacity
>>
>>28380038
Learn how to code.
Make an app.
Get money.
Pay your parents back for all they've done for you.
Enjoy life.
Thats it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.