[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your sex drive is dead Even my body has given up,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: despair.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
despair.png
74 KB, 412x351
>tfw your sex drive is dead
Even my body has given up,
>>
>tfw my farting ecosystem is dumbed down by years of helping my gut with yoghurt bacteria

Why is life so constipating?
>>
>>28380013
Speak to your GP. Get your test levels checked.
>>
>>28380160
This made kekle abit
>>
>>28380226
It's pointless, my test levels are fucked from the start but just about not fucked enough for them to want to give me treatment.
>>
>always masturbated pretty often
>never had any real desires to fuck people
are some people just low-libido?
>>
>>28380291
I don't even masturbate anymore because nothing arouses me.
>>
>>28380291
>>28380346

Have you tried working with a therapist? I mean a prostitute?
>>
>>28380367
Don't want to get herpes.
>>
>>28380405
Only if you penetrate her. If you don't touch her you won't get herpes. Also you already have it. Just talk to her.
>>
>>28380442
Hiring a prostitute for talking?
Well, I am quite the conversationalist.
>>
>>28380291
I'm pretty much like you.
What's wrong with me and you?
Penetration sounds wrong to me and I can only fap and I do it quite often.
It's more about enjoy the 2D drawings which are art rather than getting off on them for me.
>>
>>28380473
Yes, get to know each other intimately. Pay her a lot so she's interested in you and you feel loved. Then when you came from the talking punch her and run away with her money. Hit her on facebook later.
>>
>>28380507
Well it's not like I can go any lower than that, might as well take the bandage off.
>>
>>28380555
Put the bandage on, and then take it off until it hurts. Become Marylin Manson. You're now a rich rockstar who can talk to people.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.