[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If black women are truly "ugly", why do so many non-black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: pressedtbitch.png (194 KB, 497x240) Image search: [Google]
pressedtbitch.png
194 KB, 497x240
If black women are truly "ugly", why do so many non-black womens' (ESPECIALLY WHITE WOMEN!!) self-confidence rely solely on how OUR beauty is perceived? Quick they are to knock down any man's compliments toward a black woman's beauty (ESPECIALLY IF THE MAN IS BLACK!!) with their fake-ass "All Women are Beautiful!" retort.

I only need to give one example of this - even Barack Obama was pressed about calling his OWN WIFE AND DAUGHTERS BEAUTIFUL!!! HOW is that acceptable? HOW is that normal?

Just help me understand. If we were truly the ugliest, this phenomenon WOULD NOT EXIST. Logically, this should not happen, but it does.
This picture is only one of MANY, MANY instances of BLACK MEN getting pressed DAILY by NON-BLACK women for praising his OWN WOMEN.
>>
File: 43242.gif (934 KB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
43242.gif
934 KB, 500x220
>>28379688
Sounds like you, like the typical nigger have shoe size iq. This is happening because all races want to discourage niggers from trying shit with their women and causing a mess. No one wants a nigger around. Niggers should fuck niggers and mind their fucking business, not aim for women of other races, like all of them do.
>>
>>28379752
>all races want to discourage niggers from trying shit with their women and causing a mess

But this makes no sense because my thread is about BLACK MEN being heckled for having pride in BLACK WOMEN. If I have a shoe size IQ it's at least an adult size compared to your infant size.
>>
>>28379986
women who say that are typically jealous that they aren't getting attention from said black men.

white women do it the most because they think that black men need to worship them.
>>
File: 248978934.jpg (52 KB, 499x500) Image search: [Google]
248978934.jpg
52 KB, 499x500
>Why does the media encourage racial conflict while pretending to be against it?
>>
>>28379688
Because black women are so ugly calling them beautiful always seems unnatural. Black women are the bottom of the totem pole thats why in ads and even in this website people always post white women when they want to post a qt girl and thats because white women are the most beautiful.
Black women are pathetic they always post threads about how they are "beautiful" but when people say how ugly black women are black women just get bootyblasted.
If you were to create a thread about white women being the most beautiful people will agree with you because its the truth no matter the race of men.
>>
>>28380161
I know right, it's insanity.

>>28380174
I hate this.

>>28380265
Wouldn't you have to be hella upset/jealous to actually speak against it though? If white women are so perfect, why are they the most offended by it? Why wouldn't they just brush it off? Their actions are illogical.
>>
>>28380538
>If white women are so perfect, why are they the most offended by it?
Wat? I have never seen that in my life white women always disregaurd black women because they know they are below them.
Its black women who have a problem. Everytime a black guys gets famous black women be like "traitor" "where da sista at nigga" "coon ass nigga". Black women simply dont want black men to be happy white women don't complain about black women its the complete opposite. Black women have books, websites, youtube videos dedicated to black men leaving black women and black women shit talk white women every chance they get just like in the OP.
This man is happy just look at his face. Black women want to ruin that all they see is money.
>>
File: 1462567342667.webm (1022 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462567342667.webm
1022 KB, 640x640
>>28380265
>Because black women are so ugly calling them beautiful always seems unnatural. Black women are the bottom of the totem pole thats why in ads and even in this website people always post white women when they want to post a qt girl and thats because white women are the most beautiful.

Sometimes I wish all white guys felt like that so the hot black girls will have to settle for me instead.
>>
>>28380538
>Wouldn't you have to be hella upset/jealous to actually speak against it though? If white women are so perfect, why are they the most offended by it? Why wouldn't they just brush it off? Their actions are illogical.

White women have been put on a pedestal for so long I think they just feel threatened.
>>
>>28379688
you're never going to be happy if u constantly care about this shit.
>>
>>28380743
She only wants him for the money
>>
>>28381732
But if you were him and you knew that, would you care? I sure as hell wouldnt
>>
>>28380866
Dude this so much.
There are too many hot black girls roaming the earth.

I'll probably never have sex with one.
>>
>>28379688
why are you trying to reform r9k
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.