[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2 year amphetamine addict >went through a 50 gram bag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 438754938573498.jpg (41 KB, 420x279) Image search: [Google]
438754938573498.jpg
41 KB, 420x279
>2 year amphetamine addict
>went through a 50 gram bag in no time
>want to (try to) quit again
>this will be my 5th serious try

will I succeed, guys? ;_;
>>
>>28379650
It's your 5th try. You tell me.
>>
>>28379650
Did you not miss the million ads and school presentations telling you that if you started using drugs you'd become an addict? You're better off as a druggie if you're too much of an idiot to start using.
>>
>>28379650
>asking if you will succeed
you will fail
>>
>>28379650
The thing about amphetamines is you don't get addicted straight away. You chose to do it repeatedly until you were dependant on them and that was stupid. The underlying cause is your unhappiness so fix your life and you won't need to abuse drugs. If you use stims to study or work try one that's not neurotoxic. Amphetamine is sadly.
>>
I managed to quit after being hooked for a good 3 years. Took a lot of effort and sucked ass for the first month and a half but I got through. I believe in you OP.
>>
>>28379650
>will I succeed, guys? ;_;

Doubt it. Unless you delete your dealer's number, flush away your stash, and cut contact with EVERYONE you know who either deals or partakes, you're going to relapse.

But you already knew that didn't you, you weak minded faggot
>>
This is why I only smoke weed and take psychedelics. Enjoy your trash drugs. Only a normie needs to take a drug to get them armped up whilst true robot get their rage-a-holic rush by simply contemplating their existence or reading a sensationalist headline or article.
>>
>>28379650
>get my first ritalin prescription 2 weeks ago for my ADHD
>got 60 pills of 10mg each
>feel amazing on them
>start taking more and more
>start blowing and parachuting
>manage to waste everything

i want to die
>>
>>28379846
>armped up whilst true robot get their rage-a-holic rush by simply contemplating their existence or reading a sensationalist headline or article

So you mean an autistic little bitch with the mind of a 12 year old, got it.
>>
>>28379650
How do you not get bored with amphetamines? If you use regularly they become like a really strong coffee and it's pointless to use them unless it's a special ocassion.
>>
>>28380154
you up the dose once in a while senpai
>>
>>28379650
What's amphetamine like?
>>
>>28380306
At first it's fun
but for months and months I take it as soon as I wake up, till I go to bed
I don't know how not being on it feels
>>
>>28380306
One time I took some adderal and I felt more focused, more confident and assured of myself.
>>
I get 0.9g/mo and hate it. I only take it when I have to. Im too pussy to sell it too so in just builds up and I give it to my cousin is uni. I go through maybe ~210mg/mo if I'm needing in often. It hardly even helps me focus after years of being on it. Just anorexia, insomnia, fatigue, and palpitations.

Try dxm. That's a drug thats actually fun. It makes you feel just as shitty but at least the high is worth it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.