[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw you fell for the neet meme >no friends >no money >no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: mfw.png (93 KB, 335x326) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
93 KB, 335x326
tfw you fell for the neet meme

>no friends
>no money
>no job
>no family to care
>nothing to do
>watch anime and play vidya but it isnt fun

no wonder so many robots want to top themselves, this is awful
>>
>>28379543
Just wondering, what would you hypothetically tell your 15 year old self?
>>
>>28379543
>>watch anime and play vidya but it isnt fun
why do you do it then?
>>
You didn't fall for any meme, you were a loser to begin with.
>>
FFS how do all these sadfrogs fail at being neet?

> be superior neet
> learn skills
> read a ton
> cook for myself
> make games
> make programs
> create things
> and yes, watch animu and play vidya

With the internet in existence, I cannot fathom how anyone can have "nothing to do". The entire knowledge and entertainment of the human race is at your fucking fingertips, use it.
>>
>>28379543
Start fapping to anime and have 5 series you watch a day
Play kids games and pick on children

It's fun
>>
Is watching anime a requirement for all NEETs or is it just that anome watchers are more likely to become a NEET guy
>>
File: zG3rXWl.jpg (170 KB, 797x957) Image search: [Google]
zG3rXWl.jpg
170 KB, 797x957
>>28379543
I feel ya, anon. The first few months of being NEET are awesome, then it becomes depressing.
>>
how does one become a NEET? i mean don't you need a certain amount of money to pay rent, buy food, etc?
>>
>>28379643
This is what people don't get, this is the best way
>>
>>28379643
>With the internet in existence, I cannot fathom how anyone can have "nothing to do"

It's not that you have nothing to do, it's that you don't have any motivation. You just don't get enjoyment from things other than unproductive shit. It's the vicious cycle of depression.
>>
>>28379723
They either leech off their parents or fake a disability to get welfare.
>>
>>28379843
op here, im parent leeching

my dad literally told me today he'd care for me and never make me get a job as long as i keep my room tidy but whats the fucking point anymore
>>
>>28379573

to become independent as fast as possible, go out more. peace of mind comes from stability in life.
>>
>>28379683
I was NEET for 3 years and I never touched anime. I did play unhealthy amounts of vidya, but I also went running all the time and visited the library about twice a week.
>>
>>28379573
i was already a social reject at 15 so id probably say to go through with suicide like i planned
it seemed like itd get better but it got worse
>>
>>28379795

Where do you think you are? I'm >>28379643 and I've never had fun. Nothing feels good. Obviously, I have no motivation, but I force it by pure willpower, because I can still feel
pain.

I'm doing all I can to minimize pain. I live and eat incredibly healthily, because suffering is just shit. I'm interested in nothing, but I learn shit which will be useful to me.

Example
> have transient toothache that clears in a day
> I have been warned
> immediately stop eating sugar
> research teeth
> change diet into one that strengthens teeth
> and now, years later, zero holes, zero teeth pain, still eat no sugar and a good diet

If you have no motivation, work on getting away from bad shit. It works just as well.
>>
But Anon, we all know NEETS spend all day learning a fifth language, mastering the violin and enjoying fine cuisine.
>>
>>28379976
anyone who prefers being a neet is a retard or lying, i wish i was able to get a real job and hadnt wasted my education

being a neet is suffering and i want to die
>>
>>28379953

whats your diet btw, to fix teeth? never had teeth problems before until 1 hole, now everything else feels like its decaying.
>>
Harry, let me explain.
>your post has been invalid, try again 8 seconds
>>
>>28379976
> tfw I am strengthening my fifth language and cook well
> no violin, though I've considered it

>>28380024
> incredible peace and comfort
> all the time to do >>28379643

>>28380050

My research tells me it's a two-part problem, attack and defense. The bacteria attack your teeth (acknowledged by mainstream) and your teeth heal themselves (they are live bone, this is contested by most dentists). So to fix your shit, you need to work on both.

> 100% xylitol gum after every single meal, to kill bacteria
> food rich in vitamins A, C, D, and K2 as well as minerals
> avoid anti-nutrients

That's the short of it.
>>
i think i'd like being a NEET more if I could live on my own, or in a bigger house. my room's essentially a glorified jail cell, and with the (very few) furnishings i have, all I got is walking/standing space, a desk area, and my bed.

the living room and kitchen are connected too. being NEET in a small house, in a rural area, is shit. i could see it being pretty stellar if you somehow lived on your own in or near the city
>>
>>28379543
NEET only pays off if you're a manchild with narcissism and literally enjoy being a peice of shit like its heroin. even then that 'high' will just wear off like a redpill and you'll kill yourself.
>>
>>28379843
>fake a disability

most of you fuckers are autistic
>>
>>28380163
Can you post an example of your daily diet and sources of all those nutrients? Do you get special gum online because a quick google has shown most are based on other artificial sweeteners. I'm chewing some gum right now though, thanks. Anti nutrients are nuts and breads right?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.