[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DAMN IT, FUCK, ASS, BALLS AND DICK. THIS JUST FUCKING PISSES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: 14960656454287322404.jpg (65 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
14960656454287322404.jpg
65 KB, 640x640
DAMN IT, FUCK, ASS, BALLS AND DICK.

THIS JUST FUCKING PISSES ME OFF.

Years on OKcupid as a black guy. Decent job, own car and own place, I poured my heart into my profile. ONLY 1 or 2 girls check out my profile the entire time. No one responded to me and I finally quite out of frustration. I just recently decided to get back on but I tried as pic related. Now I get visits everyday and girls actively respond, I put fucking nothing in my profile worth shit.

FUCK THIS WORLD, FUCK WOMEN, FUCK YOU ALL. I AM SO PISSED.
>>
>>28379532
Dude, you're black. You have nothing to complain about.

Black dudes get free women just for the very idea of being good in bed.

Or this is a really bad falseflag thread, in which case go fuck yourself
>>
>>28379532
where the fuck do you live
and are you sure it's because you're black and not fuck ugly?
>>
>>28379532
What was your old pic? Maybe it's bc you're ugly not because you're black.

Unless this is just a race bait thread in which case ignore this
>>
>>28379532
I really feel bad for genuinely robotic black guys. The thing people don't understand with blacks is that the few blacks that are scoring are tyrones who are fetishized.

Some magic-the-gathering-playing, 5'7", black weeb is fucking fresh out of luck.

I also feel bad for Indians. Statistically they're actually one of the most successful and intelligent demographics in the west (primarily because many of the imports are that that top 1%) yet girls mock them as curry smelling, taxi drivers. They don't even have that level of anti-racist protection that blacks have where people are scared of mocking them.

Life is fucking awful.
>>
>>28379581
This is not a troll. I don't get shit. Women online seem to actively avoid me.

>>28379583
Dallas. I don't believe I'm that ugly. Girls irl give me attention every once and a while. I must at least be 5/10.

>>28379597
I don't want to post it here. Too self conscious.
>>
File: me.jpg (221 KB, 350x541) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
221 KB, 350x541
>>28379597
Aww fuck it, this is me. Am I a lost cause, should I just give up on a the gf/family dream?
>>
>>28379858
Maybe try not to look like you just heard police sirens and are deciding whether you should run or not.
>>
>>28379858
Look less black
>>
Just go hit on your ape women at burger King or walmart or the club. I don't think they use dating sites unless they're looking for white guys.
>>
>>28379532
Link profile or I'm calling BS.
>>
File: 1462263041071-1.jpg (39 KB, 600x289) Image search: [Google]
1462263041071-1.jpg
39 KB, 600x289
>>28380103
U jus' #REKT dat boi right there.
>>
reminder that cumskins have life super easy and cant be real robots.
>>
>>28379858
Ngl you look like the stereotypical deadbeat dad you'd see on judge judy or some shit. But then those guys are always getting laid so idk what your problem is
>>
>>28380297
Reminder that white people's lives are only easy inside their own countries because of systems they've spent their history creating for themselves but are currently being invaded and ripped away from them and will soon not have their own countries and go extinct. Non whites in white countries have their own shit holes they can go back to where they're the norm and not stigmatized by their women, and have no risk at all of going extinct or losing their identity.
>>
File: 1455159167313.gif (2 MB, 216x150) Image search: [Google]
1455159167313.gif
2 MB, 216x150
>>28380046
>>28380078
Do I really look like I'm up to no good?

>>28380103
I don't get along with those "women" desu.

>>28380224
I don't know what your hoping to find, but here.
okcupid.com/profile/RocksNThings

>>28380343
Well, if this is what I have to look forward to, I guess I'll be alone forever.
>>
>>28379858
You're not ugly, but not really outstanding in any way. 6/10
>>
>>28379858
It's definitely your looks. You kind of have a baby face but the beard makes it look 10x worse.
>>
>>28379581
wow you are living in a fucked up dream
>>
>>28380297
With interracial couples being actively encouraged, mass immigration and far left commies promoting white hate in unis, this won't last long.
>>
>>28380413
kek. Yeah go back to africa even though you were born here. You seem like you have never experienced being a minority. I recommend living elsewhere before saying shit like this. this is top shelf tho haha
>>
File: freerealestate.png (1 MB, 887x743) Image search: [Google]
freerealestate.png
1 MB, 887x743
>>28379532
>mfw I made an OKcupid profile
>mfw within the first day I had 2 girls who mutually liked me
>OKcupid deletes my account and never tells me why
>>
>>28380444
Oh shieeeet we wuz trips
>>
>>28380434
That's what I believed for the most part.

>>28380444
I grew the beard to mask the baby face. Is it really not working for me?
>>
>>28380510
Affirmative Action? BBC meme? Can be racist to whites and get no shit?

Unless you live in the deep south, I don't see the problem.
>>
>>28379858
you write like you're a pretty cool guy, but you're somewhat ugly and super-duper ape-tier jungle-savage black-looking.

get rid of that god damn beard and get photos of yourself having fun with attractive young people. the ideal dating site photo is you in the middle of a group with either 2 or 3 girls and 1 guy. Dress moderately nice for the photo.

you seriously look like you're dumb enough to be confused by shoelaces in this pic and you look like a gang member who gets killed in the first 5 minutes of a charles bronson movie.

up your game, don't bitch.
>>
>>28380510
But that makes my point. If you're the minority you should be unfavoured by the women. I've never experienced it where I live because I live inside my own country. I've experienced it while traveling and I accept that I'm the odd one out.

>but I was born here

Just like the quintessential french man Abdul Mohamed Mehmet is 100% pure french because he was born there
>>
>>28379532
Go find a black woman, you
Cuck.
>>
>>28380539
>I grew the beard to mask the baby face. Is it really not working for me?

Yeah it just makes it worse. I'd try shaving it. If that doesn't work just experiment around I guess.

Also, any redeeming qualities you can play off of? Achievements, big dick, good income?
>>
>>28379532
should've tried blackpeoplemeet.com, you dumb mother fucker
>>
>>28379858
Damn, you are in the same situation as me. Well, I'm white and blonde, 6'3, skinny, 5/10 face maybe bit more. Put on a tinder profile, didn't get ANY matches out of some 1000 tries. Well, I am currently living in a country where I don't speak the fucking language, and they are not very good in English.

But then I came back to my home country for two weeks, like >50% of likes were a match. It's just some fucking cultural thing, I don't know.
>>
>>28380539
skip the goatee and just let it all grow. Until about 10 years ago I thought black people were incapable of growing beards, since I had never seen it

you don't really have a baby face, you just have round negro features.

let the hair grow too. you'll stand out more if you have hair since most black dudes shave it all off

if you're not in exceedingly good shape then read Starting Strength and do what the book says

if you're trying to get with white girls then don't be surprised if they're not interested, for the most part people stick to their own. it's intentionally handicapping yourself, don't cry when you fail after putting yourself at a disadvantage
>>
>>28379532
Never been to US but I think Texas is a shit racist place and even the black people get oppressed and become racist to themselves (like considering themselves inferior), so it doesn't work anymore...
>>
>>28379532

So you're an angry liar, and surprised when women hate your true self?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.