[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>conceived from rape >abused as a kid >have been raped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: sanic.png (16 KB, 517x508) Image search: [Google]
sanic.png
16 KB, 517x508
>conceived from rape
>abused as a kid
>have been raped
>have been homeless
>been fucked over by the system because muh political correctness muh white privilege muh all white folk are wealthy suburbanites with good lives
>could not be independent nor dependent of others
>cynical and loathesome
>fucked up worldview that prevents a step backwards into a more blissful, more ignorant state of mind

the only thing that's stopping be from blowing my brains out is that the mere act of existing as a conscious, self-reflective being in this infinite universe is so intrinsically holy that it would be an insult to throw the opportunity away

just looking at flowers and breathing air and playing with dogs takes my breath away and I feel warm inside

but I fucking hate our society so much, we're animals just like everything else on this earth and our conceit blinds us
>>
>>28379394
are you a girl? If so then green text the details of the raep so I can jack off. thanks
>>
>>28379422
im a guy
>10 years old
>dragged behind school into abandoned train lot by 8th graders
>>
File: 1461094520455.jpg (170 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1461094520455.jpg
170 KB, 900x675
>>28379541

>abandoned train lot
where do you live

i was also raped and i sincerely hope your rapist dies
>>
>>28379394
fellow /r/obot...............i am so sorry to hear that.

{{{{{{{HUGGGZZZ}}}}}}}
>>
>>28379394
I wish I could find someone like you irl, OP
>>
>>28379394
My life could not be better.
>Decent job ($120k salary)
>Decent home (1,500 sq. Ft with a big yard)
>Horny and kinky wife that has the same tastes as me and shares hobbies with me(white, tiny, 10/10)
>9" dick
>6'4"
>Can play vidya whenever
>Travel overseas often
>Watch anime at work and home while wife snuggle/blows me

Posting at work now. I suggest trying for managerial positions. That's what I am and I barely do anything and I live the life.
>>
>>28379605
twin cities

>nog that did it went to college for free because he played football
>>
>>28379394

>boohoo i was raped ;(((((((

At least you're not a virgin faggot, you should be glad someone wanted to put their dick in you
>>
>>28379394
Tell us more about yourself. You're interesting, let's delve deeper.
>>
>>28379394
Pull yourself from your bootstraps, faggot, you wouldn't have been raped if you didn't ask for it.
>>
>>28379835
>being a racemixer
>defiled by niggers

You're literally trash.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.