[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I did it guys! I walked up to a girl, poured beer on her face
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: cdkydjg.jpg (296 KB, 917x1200) Image search: [Google]
cdkydjg.jpg
296 KB, 917x1200
I did it guys!

I walked up to a girl, poured beer on her face and threw it away. Sadly i missed my throw and the beer can hit some random guy. Then a guy who is sometimes friendly with me yelled "what is wrong with you". I turned around and walked around.

Then i walked past the pretty boy who fucked and dumped her while he had a gf and was with another girl 3 rd week in a row. Everyone knows he cheats but he has no issue getting a girl.

I screamed his name like a madman. He turned around and waved at me awkwardly. I told him to go fuck himself and his brown mongoloid whore of a mom.

I left before the shocked prettyboy could say anything. A security guard looked at me as i passed him by but he thought it was just a friendly banter and did not say anything to me.

I am sitting on a bus station right now heading home. I don't care if i never see anyone again. Everyone just ignores me anyways. I am fucking invisible.
>>
just fucking hang yourself you sad piece of shit
>>
Fucking legend my man
>>
>>28379014
give us the full story, i need context
did you just swill some random roastie? what lead up to it
>>
>>28379073
She's a stupid whore who was my female friend. Broke up with a guy, lied to me that he cheated on her to get pity while she was the one who got dicked by some player.

Lied to me that she only had one guy. Lied to me that she was this innocent girl who was treated like shit and needed a friend.
>>
The whore pretty much wanted to use me for money. Wanted to be touchy around me just to get some guy angry(because he knew me since childhood), never actually wanted to date me just wanted to pretend to be a recovering broken heart girl who was used.
>>
>>28379186
green text it retard
sounds beta as fuck btw, if she's just your friend why are you getting mad about what she's doing in her relationships?
>>
>>28379307
BECAUSE SHE LIED TO ME YOU STUPID KEK. And tried to use me.
>>
>>28379529
you sound like a pathetic weird controlling beta orbiter
>>
>>28379040
HUUUR HUUR oh poor poor girl not being treated like a princess but like a whore that she is.
>>
>>28379560
I am not controling her. She started messaging me crying about how everyone is mean to her. Begged me to go pick her up somewhere in the middle of the night.

Asked me for favors and used me while lying to me like i am some sort of a retard. She is no friend. I don't care who she fucks but she is not allowed to lie to me and use me.
>>
You sperged out man. Next time you'll learn never to befriend a woman again. Be the guy that dips his dick in her and dashes.
>>
>>28379014
You're getting a lot stick in this thread but I don't get that. I don't think you were in the wrong at all.

Let's not pretend that did not just try to use you as her emotional tampon. She literally exploited you and faked friendship for that. If you don't respond to this with some sort of retaliation when you find out then you're a fucking cuck. I'm not saying that you should just throw beer in her face, you could've done something difference, but sometimes you just have to assert yourself and show that you're not a pushover and not a beta cuck who lets himself get used.

Like, how the fuck can you people imply that he should NOT have reacted in some shape or form to what she did?
>>
Be friendly to people without expecting anything but the same in return, don't let yourself be taken advantage of. Simple rules to live by.
>>
>>28379616
I sperged out because i can you shitty tripfag. I don't need anyone. I don't need people who use me and waste my time. I need to become great. Great enough to be respected and feared.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.