[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Want to kill myself >Love parents too much to do it This
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (50 KB, 675x165) Image search: [Google]
image.png
50 KB, 675x165
>Want to kill myself
>Love parents too much to do it
This is fucking torturous guys, I'm fucking trapped in my own life.
>>
Yeah I'm in the same boat. I know I wouldn't care once I'm dead because I would cease to exist, but the pre death me cares too much not to screw up my brothers lives and make my mom and dad sad.

If only I could of never been born...
>>
You're lying to yourself. Not wanting to do it because of your parents isn't obviously the reason you're not doing it. You'd find a different one if you weren't alive.
>>
>>28378988
I was in the same boat six months ago. Now I'm also scared of kama loka.
>>
>>28379220
>Kama loka

What?
>>
Don't worry about it, your parents will soon realize that they are better off without you anyways. Quit being a pussy and kill yourself
>>
>>28379245
a theosophical interpretation of what happens to consciousness after death
http://www.theosophy-nw.org/theosnw/death/de-wqj1.htm
>>
I keep telling myself that my mom attempted suicide a couple of times to make me feel less guilty but i still can't manage to kill myself
Help
>>
>>28378988
Sadly it's inevitable.
>>
>>28378988
Just live them out.
That is my plan all along, all my energy goes into making sure that I will earn good amount of money and wait for them to die.
After that I wil sell everything and donate money to blacklivesmatter/feminazis/sjw/isis or whoeverthefuck will be worst by then.
And then kill myself somewhere in the mountains.
Because fuck this world and everyone in it.
>>
Remember to use a 20 gauge instead of a 12 so they can see you one last time
>>
This is pretty much my biggest dilemma right now
Or the longest ongoing one anyway. I want them to have a peaceful life, so I'm going to try to be successful just for them and I'm motivated to do it now.

Sat on my ass too long, I could care less what happens to me. Once they're gone so am I, but depending if I find I spark I might stick around more. Highly doubt it, but for now I have to work hard.
>>
>>28379103
Can guarantee that's wrong, most of us are really empathetic towards our parents (Some had shitty relationships but I meant the average r9ker). Logically it doesn't matter because once you die you don't feel bad, but it's the only lifeline for a lot of us. I would sudoku in a heartbeat if my parents died, my feelings on that haven't changed for 6 years now.
>>
The only thing that stops me is the guilt of my mum finding me. I'm her only child. My dad died when I was 15, but they hadn't been together since I was a baby. Apart from my grandmother, she has no other family. Can't imagine what it would do to her.
>>
File: 144547665934.jpg (489 KB, 1000x1092) Image search: [Google]
144547665934.jpg
489 KB, 1000x1092
>>28378988
>look mum I am, erm, how should I put this. I am not physically attracted to you
> but maybe, just.. you know I'm not really successful with women, and I'm rather scarred of them a bit to be honest
> I just was thinking that if maybe I could get it over with, you know doing it, it would
>make me feel less tense around them.
>I was thinking of hiring a hooker but I don't feel secure about this and maybe, well
>you know like I said I mean there is no harm in, you know if we could..? It's just that I trust you and
>I think this would really help, at least could we try, see how it goes?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.