[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abstract feels 2: Electric Boogaloo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: An abstract feel.jpg (42 KB, 680x684) Image search: [Google]
An abstract feel.jpg
42 KB, 680x684
>tfw you do everything really panicky and act constantly jumpy, as if you were genuinely living in a zombie apocalypse
>>
>always feel empty and try to escape the emptiness
>feel even emptier
>if I don't try to escape, still feel even emptier

What is this?
>>
>>28379111
It's the power of feels, my friend...I know exactly how you feel.

I used to try and mask it with humour, but my laughs just end as a croak of sadness.
>>
>>28379455
I'm so tired of everything. I want something to get me out of this haze but I know nothing can do it besides myself. But I have no motivation. I feel nothing.
>>
>>28379556
You're in the same boat as me. I feel like I can get self-satisfaction from nothing...only the appreciation of myself from others is enough to make me feel happy, but I don't even get that. I feel so depressive, but half of me doesn't even care.
>>
>>28379666
I feel nothing even when someone appreciates me. What's the point? Yeah I'm smart, I'm a nice person, I'm interesting, whatever. Worthless compliments. Not even edgy just I don't care.
>>
>>28379744
Being desensitised to everything is pretty destructive. I suggest a change of pace to be honest. Find something that makes you care. I know it's easier said than done, but whether it's a person, a hobby, or even fucking dogs, just find something that makes you feel SOMETHING again. When you find it, make it a larger part of yourself. Branch out from there, and maybe, eventually, you'll feel better about yourself again.

Why can I give advice to others that I need to hear and yet be incapable of doing it myself
>>
>>28378922
>looking someone in the eyes
>get terrified that they'll see what's wrong with you
does this happen anyone else? When I'm in depressive/anxious episodes my eyes dart all over the place because I'm too spooked to hold eye contact.
>>
>>28378922
>tfw everything is much more comfortable with your eyes shut
>shut your eyes and take deep breaths when you think no one is watching, even if you're walking
I once crashed my bike by shutting my eyes
>>
Can I steal a dog from my midget? She's pregnant so she won't notice
>>
>>28379848
Jesus fucking god yes

I can't even make sustained eye contact for fear of someone reading my soul and figuring out what's wrong with me. Even if they may not like me, I still want them around at least.
>>
>>28378922
I'll post another of mine

>Being around people in close proximity makes me feel like they can read my mind

I don't know why, but I change my thought process whenever someone is near me. So just in case, if they do read my mind, what I'm thinking wouldn't seem so strange without context.

>>28379994
Well I mean that's certainly abstract. I guess so, if she won't get upset or hurt in the process.
>>
>>28379111
feeling empty, a.k.a anhedonia, is really common. When you diagnose clinical depression, your patient has to either have anhedonia or persistent sad mood
>>
bump, I want more things to relate to
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.