[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any of you believe in luck? Does anyone believe that they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1307577375001.jpg (31 KB, 680x765) Image search: [Google]
1307577375001.jpg
31 KB, 680x765
Do any of you believe in luck? Does anyone believe that they're simply unlucky as fuck?

I do. No matter what I do, some days are just fucking horrible and everything goes wrong. Every single thing. I'm literally measuring every day based on how bad it was. Some days are okay, but for the most part it's not good.
>>
File: 1425592323.jpg (32 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
1425592323.jpg
32 KB, 600x350
There is no such thing as luck. Only skill. Check 'em.
>>
>>28378613
I believe luck is a concept invented by the weak to explain their failures.
>Ron Swanson
>>
>>28378738
That's retarded. How are you supposed to explain things that are independent of your own actions failing every fucking time when it comes to you?
>>
>>28378790
Because you always have a hand in things. Or at least how you deal with them.
>>
>>28378865
You don't. Even when it comes to simple things like gettings hands in poker.
>>
>>28378900
That's not luck, but chance. Luck assumes that there is something that wants you to strive, but there is not.
>>
>>28378613
I feel you op, I genuinely have the worst luck sometimes.This may sound autistic, but I've noticed, when I have an unlucky day, there are only and only bad things happening to me, with absolutely no luck at all and on lucky days nothing bad happens to me.It is like 2 extremes, there is no balance between lucky or unlucky.But it's not always that bad, even if it's an unlucky day, sometimes there are only small problems happening like missing the bus,no one talking to you,losing a pen etc.
>>
>>28378738
babbies first capitalist edgelord speech
>>
>>28378999
>trips
>in a thread about luck
You can't make this up. Lucky faggot

>>28379054
Yeah. Same here. I sorta developed a coping mechanism where if I notice I have a bad day, I try to abstain from doing anything that might fuck up. I literally stay at home and try to sleep through it.
>>
File: 1429414681802.jpg (14 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
1429414681802.jpg
14 KB, 234x250
>>28378613
>mfw even the single game reveal I've been interested in turns out shit and not the era I wanted
Yes, it's Battlefield
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.