[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just ate my mom out as an early M-day present AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 435235435.jpg (39 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
435235435.jpg
39 KB, 550x550
Just ate my mom out as an early M-day present

AMA
>>
How was it?
pics?
>>
>>28378582
Pretty good desu, i doubt shed let me sneak a pic but it was hot, especially when she'd run her hands through my hair as she moaned
>>
>>28378550
Would you consider this rock bottom or do you think that you've still got some redeeming qualities?
>>
>>28378725
>eating out a hot cougar
>rock bottom

Who are you fucking clark kent?
>>
>>28378550
Did you cum on her face after
>>
how many GBP did you get?
>>
>>28378872
No i came in my room after thinking about it tho

>>28378894
This one was on the house for mummys day
>>
>>28378758
>>eating out a hot cougar
>Who just happened to give birth to you and raised you but don't let those tiny details put you off

If you're into milfs fair enough. If you got a mummy/son kink go ahead I guess. But to actually fuck your mum is something else. The woman is sick to wanna fuck her child.
>>
>>28378917
wait, did you actually fuck your mom or did you only fantasize about it?
>>
>>28379006
I didn't fuck her I ate her out, I came in my room afterwards thinking about it
>>
File: 1456078231382.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1456078231382.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>28378758
>cougar is your fucking mother

yeah no thanks senpai.

Tell me anon, were you born a degenerate, or did you work at it?
>>
>>28379125
Luckily OP is just a loser with a fetish making shit up on the internet. But to think there probably are people out there fucking their mums is pretty sickening
>>
>>28379146
Stop name calling you fucking punk
>>
>>28379209
Tell me, tell me. Did you just FORGET that your dad's hairy cock had been in there, or did that turn you on more? Cos I gotta say, either way there's something wrong with ya OP. People usually wonder how people end up in a cesspool of retardation such as this place, but I think we all know how you got here.
>>
>>28379209
Or what you gonna tell your mum on me?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.