[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you drinking tonight /r9k/ ? I am sipping on some imported
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: drink.jpg (85 KB, 673x1200) Image search: [Google]
drink.jpg
85 KB, 673x1200
What are you drinking tonight /r9k/ ?

I am sipping on some imported Japanese white ale. It is pretty good.
>>
Looks like a fine beer, I'm envious
>>
>>28378821
It is very nice. Quite a lite ale. Would recommend.
>>
Just coffee.
>>
I've had their white, pale ale, red rice, and the classic ale, the Red Rice was my favorite.
>>
White because I'm not fat or a drug addict.
>>
>>28378530
Sober now, but last night was a couple Torpedos and couple Hawk IPAs, the taste isn't bad or unusually good but they're double IPAs and get you buzzed pretty efficiently.

I generally favor heavy beers for that reason, I enjoy the action of drinking beer almost as much as being drunk but trying to slam back a 12pack of something with 4 or 5% ABV starts to feel robotic and takes the fun away. If a better beer is twice as expensive but also twice as heavy, I don't even feel pretentious because it's just good business to do it that way.

Besides, you look a lot less trashy the next morning with 6 empty bottles of various craft beers than with 12 empty bottles of the same shit domestic beer. Feel a lot better too, it's easier to stay hydrated and I almost never wake up with a headache or hungover or anything if I stick to heavy craft beers.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.