[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Depressed? Mentally unwell?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
File: image.png (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19 KB, 300x300
It's that time again

If you're feeling down or ill in any way, post your Skype and I'll talk with you about whatever.
>>
cakeshades
pretty pls senpai!!
>>
>>28378503
i dont have skype but i feel like killing myself because i'm 24 and work in a shop with no other career prospects
i'm extremely antisocial also so this is not something i can deal with much longer
how do i get out of this without putting my head through a rope
>>
>>28378621
Are there any hobbies or interests that you enjoy?

As for being antisocial the only thing to do is force yourself out of it. Go talk to strangers and see what does and doesn't work. Start out as a silent observer that takes notes of others if that's truly unbearable for you. Don't even think about getting frustrated until you've fucked up with 1000 people.

>>28378585
Fool me once, shame on you Anon...
>>
>>28378720
>As for being antisocial the only thing to do is force yourself out of it
I can't, I don't talk to people because I hate them. it's not that I find difficulty in it, I just can't bear to be around other people.
only hobbies I have really are painting and hiking
>>
File: 1460697972380.jpg (122 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
1460697972380.jpg
122 KB, 640x426
>>28378503
>the69walrus
u-unless you've already added me and then deleted me cause i'm a faggot
>>
>>28378752
You need to either 1) accept that you're antisocial or 2) be less bitter about people. Pick one or the other.

If you're passionate about painting then work to make it your career. "But then I'd be a starving artist!" means you aren't as passionate as you thought. If all you care about is money then get a business degree.
>>
I-I'm shy though....;-;
>>
>>28379214
There is no need 2B afraid
>>
or if you want a nice gropu chat there is this cozy discord full of nice people!
https://discord.gg/0z31DKlx2fWhoy7P
>>
>>28379472
don't fall this, i went their the other day it's a bunch of chads pretending to be lame at first and then they'll start making fun of you. They recorded a clip of me crying and said they were gonna make it a meme if i didn't paypal them money
>>
>>28378503
What if I'm a boring person with no interests and who can't hold a conversation to save their life?
>>
>>28379534
add 20,000 dollars to your previous payment or it's going out on every major media outlet

we have connections
>>
>>28379534
Why were you crying? Why would you ever cry in front of other people
>>
>>28379559
I prefer group cahts for this, i can pop in and talk if I want too but there is no pressure for me to maintain a conversation or even respond to people really
>>
>>28379559
I wouldn't care

>>28379588
I won't pressure you 1 on 1, you're free to respond however you want. This thread is for people that need an outlet, someone to listen, or something similar. I've had an Anon add me so they could yell at someone who wronged them and then remove me. Anything is game
>>
I'd love to talk to someone new for the thrill of it, but no sure if this is b8
>>
File: image.png (174 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
174 KB, 750x1334
>>28380071
It isn't anon don't b shy
>>
File: 1vLCsD1qc8vtf.jpg (73 KB, 500x215) Image search: [Google]
1vLCsD1qc8vtf.jpg
73 KB, 500x215
>>28380308
>profile pic is of themselves
Tired of normalfags
>>
File: cukoO.jpg (23 KB, 182x268) Image search: [Google]
cukoO.jpg
23 KB, 182x268
>>28380514
how do you know it's their own pic? might be their bull desu, that room in the background looks bigger than a cuckshed.
>>
What if I'm just bored
>>
>>28380576
That's not a problem senpai, I'll be bored w/ you
>>
>>28380576
whats ur skype name u should join the two of us right now
we're basically just shitposting in chat
>>
>>28378503
i dont feel like having proper grammar and spelling so fuck it. when i was 8 to 11 i was molested by my step grandfather. i was old enough to understand what was happening but i was too shy to say anything to anyone about it, he was also doing it to my cousin who was female and a year younger and i watched when it happened but we didnt talk about it after and i figured if she was ignoring it i could to. later she tells a teacher and theres a huge court case and he gets thrown in jail. right after this happens my mom is smoking and super stressed and she has a major brain aneurysm which sends her straight to the hospital. other than my cousin she was the person i was the closest to, it was very disturbing and upseting. when asked about the molestation i say nothing happened to me because of the state of my mom she keeps talking about taking a gun and blowing his head off. i get cut off from my cousin. after her aneurysm we arent close anymore. going into highschool at 13 i was extremely suicidal and started cutting thats when I meet a emo psychotic bf who heavily has all the dark triad traits. other than him and my female best friend M no one else talks to us because we are the three fucked up kids. I get raped multiple times by him, while im still damaged by the molestation.

later i get out of the relationship but am stalked for several years. at 17 I am diagnosed with severe depression & anxiety and OCD which i start to take meds for.

a few years after highschool M gets raped a gun point by her brother. i know it didnt happen to me but it was still really traumatic.

im NEET until Im 24 when I try to kill myself for the first time, by cutting and drug overdose. i do a 10/10 on the lethal scale, a few other things happened around this time but i find them too traumatic to talk about right now. directly after i try to kill myself im diagnosed with agoraphobia, avoidant personality disorder, social anxiety, ptsd (from rapes and molestations),
>>
File: 1456274303967.jpg (235 KB, 549x1228) Image search: [Google]
1456274303967.jpg
235 KB, 549x1228
>>28380768

streethalo65
>>
>>28380834
about a year after being diagnosed with those disorders other things happen which i also dont want to talk about right now but at 25 I get sent to a rehabilitation and treatment center (mainly for cutting addiction) for two months where I'm diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. A lot of bpd people do something called Edging which means going out and partying but on the other end of the spectrum is people with BPD who do something called isolation which is self explanatory.

I've been NEET for 9 years, no job or college, and the only job ive tried to get was being a camwhore but I lack the self esteem and motivation to continue doing it. Other than that it's been two years since the rehabilitation center and I havent cut since with only one mental break down that hospitalized me for 4 days after a episode of drinking. I dont drink btw (anymore tho i did when i was in my early 20s) it was one instance.
>>
>>28380931
and i take meds SSRIs for the issues and weed for the anxiety when i can find it though everyone is dry right now and i lack the social skills to search much further for it. im 27 now btw. the trip is just for this one thread. u wont find anything else in the archives because the trip is just for this thread.

i just felt like typing out those major points of shittiness that happened in my life i dont feel like messaging anyone on skype i just felt like typing all that so it remains real feeling. because when people look at me they just say im a stacy and privileged but i havent left the house for weeks and barely ever have face to face conversations with human beings not even a threapist.
>>
>>28381011
and i take weed to repress the anger which is only recently an issue. ive always been too sensitive and too empathetic even my myer briggs personality is infp so too much empathy basically. but after this life the actions of others have graded on me in such a way where i have extreme bouts of anger thats triggered by smaller things (anything that even remotely reminds me of my perpetrators). a therapist i had who specilized in ptsd said it was common among ptsd and its called something like over arousal (not the sexual kind derp) and it goes along with hyper vigilance. this is why i need the weed, because its the only thing that calms the over arousal.
>>
talk to me please
glazedinfants
>>
Add me senpai.

MikuGlastonbury
>>
>>28381173
I read all of it. I would highly highly recommend that you go to group therapy. Exposure to others with similar problems in a selfless and accepting environment would help you go a long way. If you feel the need to get anything else off your chest the Skype offer is still open.
>>
>>28381395
I've gone to groups before and they are okay, just not right at this time i dont go to groups just therapy once every three months. I think im better than before. no good but not as bad as i can get.
>>
>>28381525
Do you think that's frequent enough for you? You seem to have a lot to unload.

>>28381286
Did I add the right person? Just checking if you're AFK
>>
>>28378503
add me on the group chat gookass
my skype is ohrmazda
im waiting (hope fiesta isnt finished yet)
>>
>>28378503
jonotheporter if you're still around ;_;
>>
Well now there's a group chat if you're more interested in memeing but if you wanna talk one-on-one I'm still available
>>
Really bored let's talk about video games or shoegaze or whatever music you like or girls idk

mentholsushi
>>
c-can anyone confirm that this isn't a Chad ruse to bully me
>>
>>28382435
I would never do anything bad to u Anon
>>
>tfw too awkward to add anyone and wouldn't know what to talk about...
>>
File: photo-20151220_223039.jpg (152 KB, 800x666) Image search: [Google]
photo-20151220_223039.jpg
152 KB, 800x666
We're a small group of friendos looking for some fresh meat. If you want to talk about life, siq combos, or your day to day activities feel free to join.

https://discord.gg/0yVkLs4tWAIo9kFf
>>
>>28379534
What is discord? Also fuck those assholes desu. I'd legit beat them up for you if I knew where they lived.
>>
>>28382822
You don't need to feel pressure over talking about something Anon. No judging for awkwardness here
>>
https://join.skype.com/miuTmLgbVAp1

Tiem to shill for my own practically dead skype group. Join it, there's daily feels and shit. Also no normies and no females of any kind.
>>
The thread's starting to stray from the original point. Well w/e I can make another one tomorrow

Still available if any Anon wants to talk l
>>
File: 1462427163476.jpg (633 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1462427163476.jpg
633 KB, 1200x800
any robots out there? come join this discord server~! demo, no normies, roasties, or bullies allowed~!

https://discord.gg/0mq1PnFKQN2CbzHK
>>
There are no brakes on the friend train
>>
>>28383878
Last call for the buddy boat tonight

Remember Anons, I accept 100% of you no matter how fucked you think you are
>>
>>28384458
What are you talking about bih
>>
zappy_987

Fuck it
>>
>>28384532
Try reading the OP friendo
>>
>>28384801
How do I find the group
>>
>>28385007
Hell if I know I made it from my phone
>>
>>28385034
Fuuck
>>
>>28378503
eygobruh

Let's do this
>>
>>28385204
this guy is cool
he speaks russian
very cool
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.