[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that moment when you realize you're genuinely stupid,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1414445415853.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1414445415853.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>that moment when you realize you're genuinely stupid, and nothing can ever change it

Are there any advantages to being stupid that I can begin to enjoy? Or am I stuck being one of those very self-aware morons that can do nothing but wallow in sadness?
>>
>>28378406
What made you come to this conclusion?
>>
You can always learn new things but you can't change who you are as a person
>>
Genuinely stupid people don't realise how stupid they are. Maybe you aren't super smart, but you've got something at least. Hell, at least you can string together a few sentences without sounding brain dead. Perhaps it's not as bad as you think.
>>
File: 1456435282686.png (481 KB, 620x905) Image search: [Google]
1456435282686.png
481 KB, 620x905
>>28378429

A number of things; I can't pinpoint a singular cause. I've suspected I was an idiot for a while, but it became very clear recently, and culminated when I saw a friend from high school had become a fucking doctor while all I have is a bachelor's in something fucking stupid. I have no more space to blame circumstance for my crappy position in life; I've just fucked up too many times, and here I am, a miserable dipshit.

I can't do math, so I can't really think in properly logical terms. I can't even do algebra consistently. The science I know is based on what I've read about, not what I can conclude or put together myself. I'm sure it could be blamed on a learning disability, but you know what a learning disability is? A form of stupidity.
>>
>>28378575
nigga you gotta stop comparing yourself to others

The fact that you have a Bachelors in anything proves you have more intelligence than a good percentage of people. Just think about it. There are stupid fucks working mcdonalds supporting 3 kids with no highschool education out there. You actually have a fucking degree. Which means you were smart and dedicated enough to get through college.

Be nicer to yourself anon
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.