[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it like to be 25 or older knowing that you pretty much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1462223799316.png (618 KB, 684x577) Image search: [Google]
1462223799316.png
618 KB, 684x577
What is it like to be 25 or older knowing that you pretty much wasted all of your life so far? Im going to reach that point in few years and want to know what awaits me. I missed out on teen love, I missed out on massive parties I missed out on all things people my age usually do. Do you become suicidal after a certain point?
>>
It sucks
But at least I can feel relief in knowing I never really had a chance, I'm just playing the cards I was dealt
>>
>he is not suicidal

lol youll be fine
>>
>>28378212
>>28378218
I reached the point where I dont really think about anything. Just using videogames as a timesink, so time goes a bit faster.
>>
>>28378247
Yeah eventually the games won't interest you anymore, thats when the Hell begins.

I used to play for at least 8 hours a day, now I can't manage 20 minutes without getting too bored to go on.
>>
>>28378182
Well, I actually tried. But you get tired of failing, so I gave up when I was 22. I still hang out with one friend sometimes but not much else
>>
>>28378247
>>28378279
yeah..same. recently i am have been trying to into spiritual enlightenment - you know, the one where your ego dies and frees you to do whatever.. but's a long and hard journey, unlike my dick
>>
>not knowing that late 20s is the male physical prime
>>
Is it true that people get depressed about their wasted youth?
I wasted mine and I didn't even want to go outside,I just spent it in front of a computer.
I'm waiting for that crippling depression to kick in.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.