[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mental problems >cant work >cant socialize >no friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (151 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
151 KB, 640x960
>mental problems
>cant work
>cant socialize
>no friends
>no interests
>gaining weight
>hate myself
How great is my life
>>
Pretty great.
Starve yourself
>>
>>28378102
>cant work
>cant socialize
>no interests

Keep telling yourself that. I guess you just don't want to.
>>
>>28378149
I worked for 4 years, same depressing thoughts untill i just couldnt manage to get up in mornings and got fired, do you think i want to be unemployed?
>>
>>28378258
It seems that you want to be miserable. Get your ass to a psychiatrist and fix that depression. No need for drugs, they won't help anyway.
>>
>>28378320
how are they going to help me?
>>
>>28378351
>how are they going to help me?
The psychiarists?
I had a friend who battled serve depression after his long-time girlfriend dropped him out of the blue. These men can really help, he's no happily married to a nice women. There is always some root issue that causes a man to be off tracks, once you know what it is you can see how little it matters.
>>
>>28378351
Fuck off attention slut

Super original
>>
>>28378428
Work on that anger. You sure have problems as well.
>>
>>28378464
nigger faggot

Also original :)
>>
>>28378403
Ive been like this my whole life,i wish i could care about people, i have went to several psychiatrists but havent change a thing
>>
>>28378499
>i have went to several psychiatrists but havent change a thing
Most likely because you never actually believed that they'll do any good anyways? "I can't be helped, I've always been like this" is a simple lie, told by yourself to yourself because it's the easiest way out.
>>
>>28378523
I listen to them, but they only give me pills
>>
>>28378593
Are you by any change an American? It seems to be the typical approach there.
>>
>>28378320
What a dumb thing to say. Psychiatric drugs help a lot of people. My grandfather was a schizophrenic, was hospitalized, they put him on lithium and he went on to live a completely normal, successful life.
>>
>>28378628
He was schizophrenic, that an actual medical issue. I'm talking about depression, and drugging people into oblivion for being down is plain wrong.
>>
Jog everyday for 20 minuets everyday for the rest of your life OP
>>
>>28378700
tried that for 2 weeks, walking in nature for 2 hours a day, it helps but not in the long
>>
>>28378734
I guess what you really need is a pal.
>>
File: 1029.jpg (91 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
1029.jpg
91 KB, 800x640
hej du
>>
>>28378846
i have friends and gf but i dont care about them for some reason, i just want to start a new life somewhere
>>
>ITT just bee urself bro :^)
>>
>>28378896
Then send your friends of girlfriend to hell and do so. There is nothing holding you down, as far as I know you do not work for a living as of now.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.