[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what helps you to fight the loneliness and escape this life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1373912369576.png (129 KB, 478x3595) Image search: [Google]
1373912369576.png
129 KB, 478x3595
what helps you to fight the loneliness and escape this life?

for me its wow
>>
nothing robots?
>>
>>28378052
Video games, but I need a new fix these days. Old ones are wearing thin and nothing new has appeared to take their place.
>>
Making tunes
>>
Queing up for arenas in any MMO 24/7 and sleeping when it pisses me off
>>
Fuck off normie.

I prefer loneliness.
>>
>>28378052

Video games. They're getting less and less effective though. I was enjoying dark souls 1 but I suddenly lost all interest in it and I don't know why.
>>
cute little girls doing cute things
>>
File: 1462544196410.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1462544196410.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28378052
For me it's posting feelpix that are also masterpieces. Pic related.
>>
>>28378052
Link your armory, maybe we can play together
>>
When I'm single, Omegle. You can fudge your aesthetics by looking nice just for a night and playing with lighting. Copy "hiya:)", paste it into the chat every time a girl comes up.

You only have to make her think you're a 7/10 looks + personality for a night. Talk for a while, make her laugh, show interest in her as a person. Get her number or SC, say you have to go for the night, text her the next day. From there it's 75% how you talk to her. Good luck anon.
>>
>>28378052
>what helps you to fight the loneliness
It's not really fighting, but remembering myself that all persons that could be a part of my life are happier when I'm not a part of theirs kind of reduces the pain.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.