[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To make an incredibly long story short, I'm (in a very specific
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 3
File: 982347823987234678.jpg (324 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
982347823987234678.jpg
324 KB, 960x540
To make an incredibly long story short, I'm (in a very specific capacity) from the 2030s, and my "purpose" is to use online technology to communicate with people from previous "times".

Go ahead and ask me anything. The only things that are off-limits are specific dates and names of people who are unfamiliar (as of the 2010s) to people.
>>
Fuck off you nerd
>>
Who will be the next big name international celebrity to die?
>>
File: 1462165780055.png (167 KB, 400x445) Image search: [Google]
1462165780055.png
167 KB, 400x445
Fuck off futurenigger. We're full.
>>
>>28377933
Without being too specific, a popular female celebrity will commit suicide, and it will be seen as something coming completely out of nowhere.

Imagine something on-par with the suicide of actor Robin Williams, except with exponentially more media coverage.
>>
>>28378061
is it beyonce? i hope it's beyonce
>>
>>28378087
Beyonce's still alive, and in her fifties. She retired from making music in her late thirties, though.
>>
When's my girlfriend coming back?
>>
>>28378148
You missed your opportunity.
>>
>>28378238
What's her name future anon?
>>
>>28378263
No idea; how the hell am I supposed to know?
>>
>>28377908
Was there a war in Europe? I need to know if I need to stockpile stuff.
>>
>>28378288

Will I have sex with this girl again while she's gone?
>>
>>28377908
Who gets the nobel prize in chemistry this year.
>>
Who does Taylor Swift have kids with?
>>
>>28377908
Who's going to win this general election?
>>
>>28378420
Trump wins in a surprisingly close election. It almost goes to the college.
>>
>>28378294
Assuming you're talking about the 2015-2018 Arab immigration crisis, no. Several smaller-scale attacks continue until most of Europe decides to deport large amounts of immigrants from North Africa and the Middle East, as well as impose heavy rules and regulations on all immigration.

>>28378379
Taylor Swift is incapable of having children.

>>28378420
Assuming you're talking about the American election, Hillary Clinton wins by a narrow percentage and ends up resigning in 2018. Her replacement (the Vice President) is universally criticized for having poor public speaking skills; many jokes being made at their expense.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (60 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
60 KB, 700x700
>>28378611
> Taylor Swift is incapable of having children
> tfw you'll never nut inside taytay and have her bear your children
>>
Will I still be a virgin?
>>
>>28377908
Can you name 3 successful companies that were unknown in 2016?
>>
>>28377908
How has the character of the average normie changed in 2030?
>>
>>28377933
No female, but Elton John, 2017, November or December.

I'm not OP, but share similar "talents"

Trump wins (unfortunately)

AMA
>>
>>28378819

Fristad - Specializes in mass-producing modular homes

Nova - Huge manufacturer/seller of solar panels and solar-powered appliances/electronics.

Ali - Huge online retailer and express mail service.
>>
What's TRIGGER's next TTGL/KLK-like anime about?
>>
Don't buy into VR, it's a very, very expensive gimmick.
>>
Google are also building profiles of everyone on earth, they've already got your medical records by now
>>
Oh, Trump doesn't build a wall haha
>>
>>28377908
communicate with yourself in the past and command him to drink bleach
>>
Could you tell me about Sun Dynamics (a company)?
>>
>>28379479
Renewable energy still exists, but it would damage the Energy companies profits, and that's a criminal offence TTIP and TTP get worse.

Companies are more powerful than Government.
>>
>>28378611
>>28378061
>a popular female celebrity
>Taylor Swift is incapable of having children

I think I know who it is
>>
>>28379336
i know

>>28379398
so what

lmao
>>
>>28378611
>Taylor Swift is incapable of having children.
taylor swift confirmed mtf tranny
>>
Do Death Grips release more 10/10 albums? Do they break up?
>>
>>28379589
Google own you.

If the hospital has ever taken a biological sample (alot have secretly been doing it while in for routine procedures, google pay the staff and doctors to do it)
>>
>>28379568
Does this mean the company I asked about won't exist?
>>
What year is the day of the rope? I'm ready to return to a pre-1960s racial makeup of the USA.
>>
>>28378473
Does Trump do all the things he promised to?
>>
>>28379654
>google own me by having my medical information
>>
>>28378611
>hillary
>resigning
>>
>>28379659
Yes.

Competitive markets are not permitted in the west

>>28379677
God no. He leaves it to special interests and his many advisors.
>>
>>28377908
Does 4chan still exist?

Has the internet as a whole changed in terms of how it's used currently?
>>
Whats your current top memes

List a few few
>>
>>28379714
>he leaves it to special interests and his many advisors.
You know what I mean. Is there an effective wall? Are anchor babies still a thing?
>>
Are you John Titor, OP?
>>
>>28379764
No wall is ever built.

Illegal immigration is encouraged, Because they do your job for way, way less.

There's no such thing as a minimum wage, Companies can pay/do whatever they want.
>>
>>28379865

No minimum wage means everyone is paid more. Fuck off with your gay role playing. Boipucci and animu grill erp threads are better than this shit.
>>
>>28377908
>>>/x/

Fucking RPers
>>
Anything interesting happen in the UK at any point in the next 10-20 years? Bombings etc?
>>
>>28379903
No.

A minimum standard means a company cannot pay less.

But as I said, that's been scrapped, Companies are God.
>>
>>28377908
Is 4chan still up?
How bad is the Internet in general?
Are memes still dank?
>>
>>28379968
Scotland vote to stay in the EU, whilst England split from the European Union.

Reform happens, England Reapplies for membership, but is denied for it's britan first mentality. They only care about themselves.
>>
Does Venezuela recover or ends up as Zimbabwe 2.0?
>>
>>28379968
England also had a big race war. The ruling class turns you against each other, muslim, jew, black and white.

It's brutal.
>>
Does Nintendo ever become good again or is the NX yet another fuck up?

What happens to SJW, feminism, and related topics? Do trannies and other sort of degenerates become more accepted?

Does Japan become cucked after the Olympics?
>>
The race war is just beginning as we speak.

Do you have the self awareness to see it, EngAnon?
>>
>>28380148
Yup, nothing new though desu.
>>
>>28379991

I've never heard of a minimum standard. I'm talking about minimum wage. Abolishing minimum wage can only mean an increase in employee pay.
>>
>>28380283
Look, you can't pay less than the minimum.

By minimum standard, I'm referring to the minimum wage.
>>
>>28377908
am i still a virgin?

this is important.
>>
>>28380332
Name changed.
>>
>>28380348
Yes.

No haha, You're probably dead by now.

Don't be afraid of women, they're nothing special.
>>
>>28380332

Why not just call it minimum wage then? Besides that you're definition doesn't really have anything to do with how things are without minimum wage. Try reading a little bit about economics. People like money and try to get as much as they can.
>>
>>28377908
>ask me anything
How big is your penis?
>>
>>28380383
>probably dead by your time
what if i took your advice and end up not killing myself?

we world line beta now?
>>
>>28380389
I'm not an economics guy.

Companies like money, yes. They changed the law, getting rid of the minimum wage they'd have to pay for it's employees.

Immigration works for the Companies, a huge Influx of immigrants (under Trumps presidency-- he's for big, unregulated business) Made the workers compete with eachother, in a race to the bottom.

Whoever does a better job for less, gets hired
>>
>>28380527
>Immigration works for the Companies, a huge Influx of immigrants (under Trumps presidency-- he's for big, unregulated business) Made the workers compete with eachother, in a race to the bottom.
That's how things are now though. Stop lying.
>>
>>28380455
Reincarnation is the popular theory.

You just go back to how it was before birth. There's no point in killing yourself, enjoy the time you have.
>>
>>28380549
The minimum wage still exists in your time?

Has it been outlawed already??
>>
>>28380527

Trump is against immigration and wants more American factories making shit and employing Americans. Shillary is the one who wants what you describe. At least try to be consistent.
>>
>>28377908
do we have any cool wars?
>>
>>28380621

How exactly would minimum wage be outlawed? People go to jail if they pay their employees above a certain amount?Do you mean maximum wage?
>>
>>28380643
Trump is a his core, a business man, who's taken advantage of the system at every turn.

He's playing double advocate, you fool. He knows immigration is fantastic for business.
>>
>>28377908
hows total war warhammer? if you dont play it go check some old reviews to see how it did
>>
>>28380648
The Water wars, and America, like much of europe has a race war.
>>
>>28380101
YES!! My surname is Crosby. Do I do anything important?
>>
>>28380887
No idea, sorry.

Only companies have access to the people's records by Name.
>>
>>28380927
Aww. Hoping I was a politician or something.
>>
>>28380711

When has he ever taken advantage of the system? How is immigration great for business?
>>
>>28380957
Numerous bankruptcies.

If lots of workers come into the country, and are willing to do your job for less money and zero benefits (like sick days and holidays) Then you have to compete with that.

So whoever accepts the least money, basically gets the job
>>
>>28377908
What happens to Wales? Do we stick with our bro England or follow Scotland and declare independence?
>>
>>28378611
>Assuming you're talking about the 2015-2018 Arab immigration crisis, no. Several smaller-scale attacks continue until most of Europe decides to deport large amounts of immigrants from North Africa and the Middle East, as well as impose heavy rules and regulations on all immigration.

Are the Sweden Yes memes gone?

PLEASE LET THEM BE GONE, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE
>>
>>28381108
I think Wales merged with the greens for a bit.

Pleid cumeru (whatever it is) still wanted independence, but the people just stuck with neo labour and tory
>>
Scotland pretty much forced reform in Europe.
Reform came.

So wales, remain to stay in EU. I'm not sure you can change the past though.
>>
>>28381062

4 bankruptcies is taking advantage of the system? That's just the system itself, it was meant to be used that way.

I don't see how your example of unskilled labor helps businesses much. I don't have to compete with that because I am not applying for things like ditch digger or stand around and do nothinger. In a true cosmopolitan world their would be at equalization. It's not a race to the bottom. If a job isn't worth the pay then the position will remain unfilled. The company will either automate, find a way around it, or pay more. The illegal immigration thing is unique in that minimum wage exists and illegal aliens come here to send money back home. Remove both and it's no longer worth it for the beaners to bother.
>>
>>28381231
The Greens?
>>
Are gundams fucking developed or not
>>
>>28381975
Green party.
>>
>and then my boss said "use our 1000000$ dollar time machine to go on r9k and talk to NEETs"
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.