[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about a family member you hate /r9k/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1462553836425.png (2 MB, 1023x723) Image search: [Google]
1462553836425.png
2 MB, 1023x723
Tell me about a family member you hate /r9k/.
>>
My fucking cunt mother.

To make a long story short, she shipped me off to boarding school because she's a hyper-Christian fuck and my "degenerate whore girlfriend" was corrupting me. I haven't talked to her for 7 years and I don't plan on that changing anytime soon. Waiting for the day she dies so I can piss on her fucking grave.
>>
>>28378080
>I haven't talked to her for 7 years
How old are you? That's pretty ridiculous though.
>>
>>28378359
27 Now. Shipped me off at 16. The only person I hate more than her is my nutless father who didn't even try to talk sense in to her. Fucking hate my whole family.
>>
>>28378405
Do you still talk to anybody from your family?
>>
>>28378469
Only person I can stand is my younger sister. She suffered through years of my mom's psychotic, overbearing religious bullshit and i've always felt so shitty I wasn't there to take it with her.
>>
>>28377753
Father

>total chad, obsessed with working out
>massive anger issues which meant taking anger out on the family
>represents three things I utterly despise (religion, right-wing libertarianism, and military)
>makes fun of me (said I looked like a school shooter, etc)
>dominates arguments to the point where it feels like you're being attacked
>is really stupid (i.e. denies climate change, evolution, etc.)
>hypocritical (has gender disphoria but hates gay marriage)

Him have disphoria isn't an issue though, only an explanation as to why he is a dick (repressing it for 50 years certainly couldn't have made him happy).
>>
>>28378824
Does he do anything about his gender dysphoria? How do you know he has it?
>>
>>28377753
My older brother.
When I was 10 and up, I started noticing that he was extremely drunk and high almost all the time.
Left his snot on the keyboard, chucked cigs on the floor, steals from our family and is extremely stupid.
I tried to convince my mother to kick him out; he now "lives" at his druggie friends' houses.
>>
>Some on the ground cheered when they saw the parachutes-certainly the sign of a bomber in trouble. At an altitude of just under two thousand feet the bomb detonated, obeying the simultaneous command of a multitude of fusing devices meant to guarantee success. Hiroshima, the director of the Manhattan Project later explained, had been purposely chosen as a target for its flatness, so that "the effects of the bomb would run out," thereby affording the most convincing demonstration possible of the weapon's power. At a range of up to five hundred yards from ground zero, objects engulfed by the fireball became incandescent in the million-degree heat.
>>
Sometimes I hate my dad.He drinks to much beer and smels like a junk.He is a nice man very funny and open minded (sometimes) but I still hate him,idk why
>>
>>28380994
Tell me about yourself. What are you up to?
>>
Stepfather.Back when I was 10 or so,he started to teach me to work on computers.But,at roughly 16 he started to go downhill,lost half of his right leg due to diabetus.Then,he started to have mental issues,one time he even laid hands on my mother and I saw it.I had the audacity to pull him out of his wheelchair,since he can't walk.He tried to ground me,I kept saying "Look who's got the power now,me.All because I can walk." 3 times.After that,well it got worse.I rarely go back to their house unless it's for holidays.It's a constant shitshow,and it's hard to watch/experience.
>>
does my gf count?
>>
>>28377753
My mother.

I find her to be really irritating.

And she's loud as hell.
>>
>>28378824
>tfw you know the pain of argument domination
My stepfather did that,until I learned to use his slow speech against him.All I needed to do was speak quicker,respond quicker to win.
>>
>>28381104
Not unless you wife her, but I'd like to hear about the situation anyways.

>>28381091
>I kept saying "Look who's got the power now,me.All because I can walk."
Brutal
>>
>>28381204
Well,I could not stand being a pushover anymore.I'm protective over my mother,too.
>>
>>28381300
Did your mom get mad at you?
>>
>>28381341
Yes,but after seeing the markings on her from when he hit her,it seemed justified.
>>
"If flashes of light appeared on the screen it would mean that the liberation of atomic energy was possible in our lifetime. We turned the switch, we saw flashes, we watched them for about ten minutes. That night I knew that the world was headed for sorrow."
>>
My whore cousin for popping out 2 mulattos at the age of 20.
>>
My step brother

He hates me
mocks me for being socially awkward NEET, having no gf and sitting on computer a lot while he gambles on money and used to be an alcoholic himself.
>>
>>28383072
Was she married at least?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.