[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm considering *unzips dick*. Dubs decide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-05-06-20-25-49.png (120 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-06-20-25-49.png
120 KB, 1080x1920
I'm considering *unzips dick*.

Dubs decide
>>
>>28377505
>unzips dick
What the fuck happened to your penis?
>>
She's cute and has internet meme humor.

You may as well ask her to marry you at this point.
>>
tell her you want to watch one piece with her xD
>>
File: usoppscary.jpg (70 KB, 530x530) Image search: [Google]
usoppscary.jpg
70 KB, 530x530
>>28377585
What if she's a doffyfag
>>
*teleports behind you and explodes into a thousand pink butterflies*
>>
>>28377570
>internet meme humor.
how the fuck is this internet meme humor? its completele normie territory to like star wars

lets be honest its a shitty franchise, its basically a normie meme that it is even popular
>>
>>28377639

Are you doing that thing where you are being obtuse on purpose because I do it too.
>>
>>28377677
eks di my friend
>>
>>28377677
He's right though, if that post qualifies her for being into internet meme humor then you might as well grab any Stacie off reddit. She's the same as every other girl.
>>
>>28377795
Listen to yourself you hipster contrarian douchebag. Dismissing her because her memes aren't obscure enough for you.
>>
>>28378083
What hes saying is that there's no "internet meme humour" in what she said. Just a girl who likes a scifi movie that also happens to be one of the most popular franchises ever. You people really are autistic
>>
>>28377795
She's just emoting, which is a little autistic. But that's ok, girls who aren't a little autistic are usually disengenuine bitchs.

>>28377639
Star Wars became extreme normie territory with episode 7.
>>
>>28377632
This, OP. It's what I'd say. If she laughs or takes it further then you've truly found a fun loving autistic gf
>>
>>28378146
>girls who aren't a little autistic are usually disengenuine bitchs.
How? Ive never found that to be the case
>>
>>28378757
Autistic>less confident>less likely to abuse the fact that shes a woman
>>
>>28378146
>Star Wars became extreme normie territory with episode 7.
>Film that was so popular it became the basis for a Box Office hit formula wasn't 'normie territory'.

wew lad
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.