[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women browsing Tinder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Is there really anything more triggering?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0IuwBDMWHw

have you witnessed it in person?
>>
My roastie sister and her friend spend lots of their time doing it, they seem to find great enjoyment at picking apart the tiniest flaws in the guys there. Nothing but an 11/10 chad will do.
>>
>>28377470
how do you know she's a roast
>>
this big fat ugly cunt looks about 20 years older than she probably actually is
cake more make up on her though, that will work
>>
I don't understand why people like this unfunny cunt
>>
>>28377444
Some girl once told me "if I saw you on Tinder I would swipe right"
It was possibly one of the worst openers she could have picked
>>
>>28377444

You could tell she didn't like the black guy but swiped right anyway.
>>
>>28377444

If anything this video should teach you that even though your looks matter they don't matter as much as you think. And that taking yourself too serious is a sure fire way to strike out with women.
>>
actually thought this was pretty funny

I'm a guy and the same on Tinder
>>
>>28378217
grinder*

fixed that for you
>>
>>28378024
You're a retard.
If you think women do not go for those good looking lawyers, bankers, ceo of startups with pictures of holidays and socializing, then you are truly lost to the truth of women in the 21st centure.
You truly think a woman would turn down a good looking man with a successful job for joe the truck driver because their pictures are "fake", you are truly lost buddie.
>>
>>28378450

startups are a dime a dozen, try getting out of the house
>>
>>28378450
For a tinder profile it is a good job, women do not care so much about substance as much as superficiality, we're talking about tinder for crying out loud the epitome of superficial.
I believe the rest of the arguments is still valid.
>>
>>28377960

she liked all the bbcs though
>>
>>28377817
They don't. She's just Jewish and has connections.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.