[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/uni/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1461358209745.png (119 KB, 321x310) Image search: [Google]
1461358209745.png
119 KB, 321x310
>have to write 8 more pages before midnight
>had two whole weeks to write this shit and only did two pages in that time
>barely even citing my sources, just making shit up to fill space
>contemplating just not handing it in
>contemplating dropping out and killing myself
>didn't talk to a single girl all semester
>haven't talked to a girl since high school
>my roommates hate me because I never leave
>kissless virgin
>I want to die
>>
These threads suck so hard. There's never any discussion. People just post their one post.
>>
>>28377486
the whole point of these threads are bitching and moaning about your shitty life. like most threads on this board. it's my turn now
>depressed
>have shitloads of work to do
>cant even motivate myself to eat, let alone do actual work
death when
>>
>>28377376
hey that's what I did, I just didnt turn my essay in
>>
File: 1447890269334.jpg (33 KB, 314x320) Image search: [Google]
1447890269334.jpg
33 KB, 314x320
>>28377376
>coworker never shows up to work anymore because he's too busy studying for school
>fucks up everyone else's schedule because we have to cover him so he doesn't get fired
>managers are so fucking retarded they don't realize he's been missing work for the past two weeks

It's still pretty annoying though
>>
I don't get it, /r9k/.

University/college is the one time, the ONLY time in your life where you have total free reign to do what the fuck you want to do. When you go to uni, you can talk to absolutely anyone in the first month or so and no one will take it as weird, because nobody fucking knows anyone. It is 100% socially acceptable to be awkward as shit in that period.

You could have reinvented yourselves. All you had to do was actually step outside of your room and actually give a shit about what you're studying. But nope. You fucked it up.

Some people on this board are helpless.
>>
>>28377727
it is not that easy senpai, you try and see what happens

and pro tip: you can talk to anyone, anywhere, and if you arent TOO autistic it wont be weird. everyone is willing to make new friends
>>
>>28377727
Changing 18 years worth of personality traits in one day is easier said than done. If you're friendless before college, you'll most likely be friendless after.

>t is 100% socially acceptable to be awkward as shit
No it fucking isn't. Is it 100% acceptable to be awkward when starting a new job as well? No. It's never acceptable. These are people you'll spend 3+ years with, and they'll judge you pretty damn quickly.
>>
>>28377376
I was like this. I didn't hand it in. This eventually degenerated into me dropping out. I haven't told my friends or family yet. I'm pretending to go. I legitimately don't see a better future for me than one where I'm dead.
>>
>finishing fourth semester
>Doing pretty good in classes
>crushed my American Revolutions final
>finished my 15 pages research paper on time
>4 more finals
>shitty part time job lined up for the summer
its all going to be daijoubu
>>
>>28377727
I transferred from community college i.e. fucked from the start
>>
>>28377376
>have to write 8 more pages before midnight
>>had two whole weeks to write this shit and only did two pages in that time
You had to write ten pages and failed? Maybe college isn't for you.
>>
>>28377727
It's an illusion of choice.
Generally if you don't do what you're supposed to be doing, if you don't attend lectures, you're pretty fucked if you're not exceptionally brilliant.
>>
>>28377376
>not zipping the .doc, then renaming the .zip back to .doc
>most professors don't know shit about computers, so they think the fault is theirs
>buys you some hours easily, maybe even days
>>
>>28377376
I had the same thing happen to me except I had to write 15 pages AT LEAST. I only wrote 6
>>
>>28377997
I know right? I bet those 10 pages were probably something insanely easy like liberal arts faggotry and not a progress report on research
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.