[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get sad about no gf >want nothing but gf >a girl shows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1459894551373.jpg (35 KB, 636x636) Image search: [Google]
1459894551373.jpg
35 KB, 636x636
>get sad about no gf
>want nothing but gf
>a girl shows interest to you
>get scared and back off

welp
>>
>>28377342
fucking same anon
>>
>>28377342
You're literally a bitch, you want her to chase you more because you're so feminine that you need the validation of someone from the opposite sex.
next time it happens be your retard autist self and scare her off, try to learn why she was scared off and fix yourself, maybe it will give you more to do than have a bunc of loser neckbeards tell you how to live your life
>>
>>28378313
why are you so triggered by OP's post?
>>
>>28377342
This is how the white race will kill itself; being scared of vaginas.
>>
>>28378844

He's just telling the truth. Are you upset at facts?
>>
>>28377342
>tfw 9/10 girl shows interest in you
>a crippling and utter lack of self-confidence and self-hate overcomes you and you ghost the fuck out of her

she tried to give me a hug once. looked at her like she was retarded and extended my hand.

she looked really sad, i felt like an alpha for just a moment in my life

now im here
>>
>>28378844
I'm triggered because I think this endless 'no gf but 2 scared to talk to grill' need some sort of resolution. I feel it with you robots and i get that 'just being your autist self' isn't an easy thing to do but where else will we go from our current positions? staying on r9k reeing and no gfing forever? suicide? neither of those make for great greentext anymore so we need to adapt.
>>
>tfw I literally get enjoyment from leading on girls only to ignore them eventually

I honestly don't know why I do this. I never had a gf in my life, only kissed and fucked once and I was basically raped at that point.

I just like the idea of someone liking me and me rejecting her before she can reject me, this way I can keep my dignity
>>
>finally get the courage and talk to qt checkout girl
>goes well until she tells me what time her shift ends
>spaghetti goes everywhere as I don't know what to say and do at this point
>say bye then leave and don't go back for 6 months
>she's not working there anymore and lost for good
>>
>>28377342
>very fast Baba running at incredible hihg speed
>>
>>28379164
should've rolled with 'I cant think of anything to do right now but give m your number' because if she can't handle you spilling spaghetti you two were clearly never meant to be.
Of course i bet she would've been cool with it and you two would've had a great time but now you'll never know because you were such a pussy insecure fag.
>>
>>28377342
girls are bastards
>>
>>28377342
>dream about a gf
>girl shows intrest
>at least that what you think
>turns out she's just very outgoing to everyone, and has more male friends than female ones
>you're fucked up again and stop believing in yourself even more

is it worse than your situation, OP?
>>
>>28380397
Lack of contact makes everything greater than touching your shoulder a sign of high intimacy. We lost the ability to read them anymore. It's only unless they grab your balls and say it in your face they want to get to know you and maybe fuck you, but even then we might not get that message either. They could piss on your face as you lay there and you would be complaining about the weather.
>>
>>28379004
You're too self-absorbed. Grow up.

What the fuck is it with men today? Playing hard to get is an extremely feminine strategy.
>>
>>28380182
This is generally the case, in my experience at least. Occasionally there is a lag/delay before it occurs (or re-occurs). As soon as they know your have gotten comfortable they start to take you for granted. They will generally be less committed to you than you would like to be to them. Best advice is treat them as shiny playthings, but don't expect anything to last. (And don't ever get married; they will immediately start getting fat and eventually divorce you to take all your money. Prenups cannot waive alimony and are often thrown out entirely. Don't play a rigged game.)
>>
>>28377342
You should take this as a lesson that the reason you're single is purely mental
A woman is capable of being attracted to you but you pushed it away because it's out of your comfort zone. It could be worse, you could just be hideous.
>>
I am the textbook case of this feel.

Told this story before
>August 2015
>19 years old
>Go to summer camp
>Meet girl
>I really like her
>She seems to like me
>She pursues me a bit
>Mutual friends tell me that she DEFINITELY likes me and wants me to ask her out
>Don't believe them
>Eventually we start being very minimally intimate together (Hand holding, cuddling)
>Last night we end up alone together
>We're cuddling on a sofa
>She keeps saying "I'm too hot" and taking off her clothes, eventually stripping down to just bra and panties
>I sit there doing nothing and basically having no reaction
>She keeps touching me and caressing me and shit
>Still no reaction
>Keeps looking into my eyes probably expecting me to at least make out with her
>Still nothing
>We both fall asleep and go home the next day, she looks evidently frustrated
>She gets a boyfriend a week later and I never speak to her again

Worst part is that I really wanted to do something, I just couldn't even bring myself to kiss her because I'm a kissless virgin and I was terrified and didn't know what to do.

But wait, there's more
>January 2016
>Go to a friend's birthday party
>Get pretty tipsy
>There's a couple girls there I'd never met
>Start talking to them
>I appear to be making them laugh
>They're both pretty cute, but one of them is cuter
>The cuter one seems like she could be into me but I'm not sure
>We end up alone so many times and I don't even attempt to make a move
>Don't even make a move on her friend
>Friend whose birthday it was speaks to me later
>Says they both said I was really attractive after I left

For fuck sake, I'm going to die a KV.
>>
>>28380605
yeah, why do girls (and people in general) have to be friendly in such exaggerated way (even if it's clearly fake)
when everyone is your friend, no one is
>>
I had a girl who traveled 450 miles to be with me, we slept in the same bed for a week and I wasn't able to make a move

get on my level
>>
File: 1418156750334.jpg (107 KB, 696x779) Image search: [Google]
1418156750334.jpg
107 KB, 696x779
>>28380832
>when everyone is your friend, no one is
>>
File: 1426146417497.jpg (28 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1426146417497.jpg
28 KB, 250x240
>>28380674
>>28379004

I like to take drunk women from the club home but actually drop them off in a vacant location

Was fired from Uber for doing it too much
>>
>ask girl on tinder if she wants to meet next week
>kinda nervous because I usually never do this stuff
>she wants to meet tomorrow instead
Feels good, man.
>>
>>28382646
>meet with a girl from tinder for coffee
>date goes really well, she wants to meet again
>make excuses for a few times eventually she stops talking to you

I am my own worst enemy
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.