[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>move in with classmate >first week >i cook the only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Just Fuck My Country Up.jpg (92 KB, 374x363) Image search: [Google]
Just Fuck My Country Up.jpg
92 KB, 374x363
>move in with classmate
>first week
>i cook the only 2 meals im able to cook
>pretend to know what im doing
>they turn out good
>really enjoys eating it
>he now thinks im some sort of really good hobbycook

how can i prevent him from finding out these are the only two things i can cook and apart from that i cant cook for shit? i nearly felt like a normie, please help i dont want him to find out
>>
>>28377139
Why don't you learn another one?
>>
>>28377263
good idea, actually.
what should i learn to cook?
>>
>>28377301
>>>/ck/
good luck senpai
>>
>>28377493
I am a regular /ck/ lurker. If you want to know about cooking, avoid /ck/.
>>
>>28377139
here is a list of 10 things that are easy to cook and not fuck up

1: chilli (microwave beans)
2: slow cooked pork or chicken
3: pan fried steaks
4: spaghetti with a sauce made from soft boiled egg yolk and a dash of soy sauce (snap pasta in half and let it soak in a bowl 30 minutes before)
5: toast with a canned tuna mixed with freshly squeezed lemon juice, vinegar and hot sauce (like enconca hot sauce) sandwich filling
6: rice as a side (microwave), needs a sauce or liquidy food to go with it (like chilli) or it will taste dry
7: boiled potatos as a side, you can slide the skin off easily after
8: boiled offal (like lamb's hearts), it is easy to cook meat this way as the heat transfers quickly and if you want you can get a thermometer and make sure it gets to 60 degrees, the point where it goes from medium rare to medium, chop it up and mix into something, don't let black people see you boil the flavor out of meat or they will make fun of you
9: cut the head and tail off a fish then cut along the spine and gently pull off the fillet without pulling ribs off, grill or fry fillets
10: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFDCVahvq4w&app=desktop

add these to make anything taste awesome

1: soy sauce and/or egg yolk as in 4
2: a teaspoon of vegemite/marmite if the meal is liquidy and hot enough to melt it in, not enough so you can taste it as you would in a vegemite sandwich, enough to get the MSG and salty flavor backnotes
3: freshly chopped garlic, use a blunt butter knife to crush the garlic as you chop to unleash the flavor, chop the ends off to peel it quickly
4: there are a lot of store bough sauces you can add, haven't tested them all but sweet and sour with pineapple chunks is always good
5: hot sauce
6: smoky bbq, this might be for plebs but it makes meat taste good

mootnote: test sauces before adding them to the meal
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.