[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
am I the only one here who is happy to be a .... robot? I mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 3.jpg (16 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
16 KB, 396x385
am I the only one here who is happy to be a .... robot?

I mean come on, being alone and away from people is the best thing in the world. No one is around judging you, and you can just be yourself without giving a single fuck about what others think.

I hate being around people, I can't stand them, I can't stand talking to them, and I can't pretending as if I give a shit about what they have to say.

Girlfriends? Having someone over your head 24/7? For what? Sex? That desire that gets lost the moment you ejaculate? Holy fuck no thanks, I'd rather remove that desire by masturbation and then move on with my life.

Seriously people, can someone tell me? Why the fuck aren't you happy?
>>
who are you trying to convince?
who are you projecting, and onto whom?
>>
>>28376901
no one

I'm just asking a simple question
>>
>>28376882
this sounds like high school shit. come back when you've wasted your best years being completely isolated.

no vidya, no anime, no junk food or ''comfy'' things can make up for a wasted life.

don't pretend you don't wish for a loving partner to hold at night
>>
I love just being alone using the computer 24/7

Sadly I have to get a fucking job and it's getting to me I'm anxious as shit
>>
>>28376966
I'm 24 years old

kissless virgin. Do I feel like I wasted my years?

seriously no, I feel like I have lived my life the way I wanted.
>>
>>28376966
I wouldn't touch a real human pig, and I can.
Unless its a 1000/10 from 2d space then I don't care.
>>
>>28376966
why are you acting like your opinions are facts
>>
>>28376882
It sounds kitchy, but I don't want gf because of sex, and I'm trying to quit jacking it. I just want to make a connection with a girl.
>>
>>28377078
because it's true and most of you are in absolute denial.

>>28377035
this is because women intimidate you
>>
>>28377175
>because it's true and most of you are in absolute denial.

where is this coming from? I mean really, because I am not in denial. I am happy, I just enjoy being like this.
>>
>>28376882
>am I the only one here who is happy to be a .... robot?
Nah. There are a few old school anons around from before the normie influx. Most stay the fuck out of /r9k/ though.
>>
>>28376882
Me too, wouldnt change my waifu for a real girlfriend. Living alone is pretty fine
>>
Am I weird for wanting to completely lose my sex drive.
A life without wanting to fap or have sex fucking sounds like heaven
>>
>>28377175
18 to post here senpai, fuck off and do your homework
>>
>>28376882
i'm not happy to be a robot
i wouldn't be happy to be a normie
the bottom line is
i'm not happy
>>
Just ask yourself if what you have right now will keep you happy for the rest of your life. You also have to count on NEVER having the desire to go beyond what you described. If that's sustainable then more power to you.

For myself, I've always been more of a "failed normie" type. I feel like the last couple years of my life have been me struggling not to go down the path of the robot and to be a normie. I don't even care that I'm not a Chad, I'm just happy to have friends and respect. I turned it around enough to the point that people are asking why I haven't lost my virginity. People have also been helping me by giving me advice and giving me opportunities for me to talk to girls alone. They're giving me smiles now that this girl is flirting with me. The tribe is pleased.

Anyway, I just hope you're decision to embrace the robot life is because that is what you truly desire and not because you're giving up.
>>
>>28376882
>Why the fuck aren't you happy?
Boredom. Anime isn't as fun anymore and I stopped enjoying dota. I'm playing Skyrim at least but I'm not autistic enough to get intensively involved with it nor any other game.
>>
>>28377665
That sounds great anon, glad to hear some of us make it. Not all of us can change it around, I'm too far gone though for reasons I will not explain.
>>
>>28376882
I'd enjoy being a robot more if my family didn't want me to be some lame normie.
I like staying home all day, but they make me go shopping every now and then.
>>
I've honestly always felt this way. I've never too socially retarded, hung out with friends, had a few gfs, actually got invited to parties and shit, but I've always enjoyed being alone.

Other people honestly just annoy me. So hard to explain this to people though, so I just pretend i'm a normie while inwardly wishing these people would just fuck off.
>>
>>28376882
im torn between both worlds and i think im doing just fine
by this i mean that i'm ok with being with friends and i go out from time to time, but honestly i prefer being home alone
and of course i want a gf but i refuse to put more effort on it that i'm supposed to
>>
File: 1460067423897.jpg (95 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
1460067423897.jpg
95 KB, 724x720
Thanks anon you're my hero, I just realized robot life is the best and living with normans 24/7 is the worst hell any of us should never endure in our life/
>>
>>28376882
Congratulations! You may be an actual robot, rather than the wannabe robots (that includes all the people who desire social interaction in any form) on this board! Now this may very well mean that you technically have a mental disorder, but who cares? Apparently you don't, so just continue doing you.
>>
being alone by your choice versus being alone by others' choice is two different things

Also having a gf is kinda alright if you know how to handle women/have taken the red pill
>>
OP is right.All you need is hobbies. Fuck a hooker and when you cum you will realize women are nothing to you.

This is as liberated as it's going to get. Normalfag social events and girlfriends cost a lot of money.

Be free my brothers
>>
>>28376882
The only thing i rly wish for is the nowadays non- existent true love, all with being penpals for years and still loyal until we finally meet and stay together till death. I could not care less about " muh fugg muh humping".
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.