[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw job search >tfw i reached a 100 job applications
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1386298443843.jpg (152 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1386298443843.jpg
152 KB, 640x480
>tfw job search

>tfw i reached a 100 job applications sent out and not one call back
>>
>>28376870
what kind of jobs are you applying to? does your writing make you seem like a halfwit?
>>
>>28376870
That's odd. Maybe your applications are lacking behind.
>>
Are you lying on your resume? You should be. If you post all of the things you've actually done, you're going to come off as an underwhelming candidate. Lie your ass off, but be smart about it
>>
>job search
>send out applications to jobs around me
>entry level: 3 years experience required, must be an expert in Java EE
>entry level: must be an expert in C and willing to work for $15 an hour no benefits
>parents trying to get me to apply for some stupid IT positions where I plug in computers for $10 an hour

this sucks, I thought programming was a good job, I went to a good school, got a broad education and didn't pidgeonhole myself into anything so I can pick up on their training really well
and it turns out all they want are pajeets who only know Java, have no creativity or original thought, and will churn out exactly what is asked and nothing more for basically no pay
>>
>went to cornell with degree in economics
>because i was recluse and didn't network i can't find a job
>>
>>28376870
Find a dollar store near ypu, walk in and ask for an application
Apply for cashier and stocker
Under availability put anytime
Aslong as you have a high school diploma you should be qualified to push boxes and they'll teach you the register
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.