[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here hates their /CuntOfaMother/? Seriously, I wish her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1DsX4XO.jpg (174 KB, 634x696) Image search: [Google]
1DsX4XO.jpg
174 KB, 634x696
Who here hates their /CuntOfaMother/?

Seriously, I wish her die and wouldnt mind meme magic to be focused on her rotten death.
>>
>>28376857
Did she tell you the man the fuck up?
>>
IM ANGRY TOO MOMMY IS MEAN I HATE HER AND WISH SHE WOULD DIE IN A CAR CRASH SO MUCH
>>
I hate my mom, I gave her all the cash I get from insurance after my father died. I'm giving her all the social money I'm getting after he passed away. She bought a new car, new clothes, I'm living like shit, working for shit money, and she bought a fucking tea and wanted from me half cash it costed.
>>
>>28376878
Cunt is mentally ill and ruined my life and I consider throwing her off the balcony whenever I get her drunk, or atleast break her liver with poisoning her daily cofee with multiple aspiring.
>>
>>28376939
>and ruined my life
I would like to hear that story. Or maybe the shortened version.
>>
File: 1458936307304.jpg (266 KB, 1223x1240) Image search: [Google]
1458936307304.jpg
266 KB, 1223x1240
I fucking hate my mom too. She's actually the worst person in the face of the planet. I've had problems with her for years. Just this week I asked if she'd pick me up an Xbox Live card at Walmart on her way back from work and she said 'I can't today'. Like wtf?? Fuck you mom. I'll probably beat her up desu
>>
>>28376857
Me! She grounded me and scolded me for being a faggot. I wish she died.
>>
File: 1462137145777.jpg (1 MB, 653x900) Image search: [Google]
1462137145777.jpg
1 MB, 653x900
>>28376938
Yeah I feel you. This fucking cunt starts begging whenever the electric bill arrives.

As for now, I pay for her
>Food (good food)
>Gas money
>Electric Bill
>Some other mumbo jumbo bill on 80 bucks

I'm gonna adopt more conservative methods, I'm planning to starve her out completly, and refuse to pay for electricity.

Seriously she becomes a cocky asshole whenever I give her money, I'm gonna cut her out completly, but she threatens to call the cops on fake charges pretending I beat her, sometimes i see her bumping her elbow intentionally on the book-case.

Worst part? I got sentenced to 500 dollar pay for "hurting my mom and the cat"
>Attorney and Judge made the following decision "Anon is considered guilty considering he still lives with his mom and we have faith in his mother as a caretaker and wouldn't allow anon to live with her unless she care"

Lets forget she stalked me and screamed outside my door when I moved away.

I seriously will murder this rotten cunt and I will rape children in the future and murder innocent people one day fuck you all.
>>
>>28376985
I dont want to talk about it, but basicly beating me for every minor "infraction". Belt.

>First date ever
>Not allowed to go on date because I showered, and it was winter outside
>Allowed psychictrist to lobotimize my brain because I had alot of energy as a kid, almost commit suicide
>Beat the shit out of me whenever I had a chance to become a normal fag and drink light beer with classmates
>Generally mentally retarded, met 15 year old with more common sense

I dont want to touch the disease and corruption she spreads, fucking whore will be murdered by me one day, Ill push her down the stairs any day.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.