[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ACTUAL red flags for girls? Not shit like >not a virgin >doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: laughsinmotherfucker.jpg (35 KB, 657x640) Image search: [Google]
laughsinmotherfucker.jpg
35 KB, 657x640
ACTUAL red flags for girls? Not shit like
>not a virgin
>doesn't worship the toilet I shit in
>isn't a 9+/10 Stacy

Things like
>not affectionate/emotionally cold
>doesn't shave at least twice a week when applicable
>doesn't have hobbies or goals
>shit-tier major and/or no job prospects
>smokes cigarettes
>smokes weed frequently
>uses hard drugs ever
>has more than a .8:1 male:female friend ratio
>BMI over 32
>doesn't shower at least every other day
>poor vaginal hygeine
>doesn't call you daddy in bed
>>
>>28376854
Anything less than 5'9
>>
File: image_9.jpg (43 KB, 456x461) Image search: [Google]
image_9.jpg
43 KB, 456x461
>>28377070
Aaaand there it is, this thread has now devolved into meme-tier reddit humor. These fucking thread should be saged and deleted.
>>
>>28377107
You should be deleted.

Fgt
>>
>chestlet
>has tattoos
>doesn't nice feet
>>
>>28376854
>doesn't shave at least twice a week when applicable

What does the "when applicable" mean?
>>
>>28376854

>her height starts with 5'

oreganno
>>
>>28377316
>has tattoos
This. Also
>piercings anywhere but ears and MAYBE nips
>hair dyed an unnatural color
>>
>>28376854
My red flag
>This "You're not like all the other girls" is a compliment and regularly says "I'm not like all the other girls."

It encapsulates pretty much everything I'm not looking for in a potential partner; I just don't have time for that kind of woman.
>>
>>28377343
If it's finals week and there's no time to shave more than once, that's understandable. But if it's a regular occurrence that she doesn't shave (armpits, legs, bush) at least twice a week, that's a no.
>>
>>28377389
I'm glad my husband's not such a stickler. My leg hair is blonde and nigh unnoticeable. There's no logical reason to shave it.
>>
>>28377425
>no logical reason to shave it
Because smooth legs are much nicer to feel.
>>
>>28377425
Yeah I'm a dude I prefer girls to not shave most of the time if I'm going out with them. Except if the hair is really gnarly but I probably wouldn't go out with them in the first place desu
>>
>>28377439
I've never felt a difference. The hair on legs is smooth and soft, like arm hair.

But he's not a "legs" guy, and I guess it's more important to those types.
>>
>basic bitch with no real interests outside of superficial pop culture
>cares about SJW culture at all either for or against
>this goes back to the first point, but; has no hobbies to keep her entertained outside of just looking at her phone
>has too much empathy
>>
>>28376854

Real red flags:
>dyes her hair unnatural colors frequently
>has tattoos and body piercings
>has male friends
>has a tinder/online dating profile and uses it
>has casual sex
>does not have hobbies

Everything else is not a deal breaker but if you are a woman with these things, you are basically unattractive and only desperate, thirsty losers would put up with you. If you are boring and a loser, men will only put up with you just to fuck your hole. You should be able to tell that they don't want to hang out with you and only do so so that you'll spread your legs.
>>
>>28376854
>>not affectionate/emotionally cold
it's not my fault I wasn't loved enough as a child. I'm starting to think this is my worst trait. People seem to think I hate them by default.
>>
>>28376854
>has no real interests

I guess that's about it beyond physical issues (fat etc.)
>>
>>28376854
I'd like to try and date a feminazi just to see what it's like. I wouldn't bend over backwards for her and I'm curious to the antics that would come along with it. I'd just be terrified of getting a rape charge against me but I'd get my oral, vaginal, anal and handjob consent forms in line
Does anybody here have the same curiosity?
>>
>>28377472
To each their own. I'm definitely a legs guy, and there's just something about a leg I could rub my dick on.
>>
>.8:1 ratio

why would you use a decimal in a ratio you fucking moron
>>
>>28377583
Yeah, it would be interesting, since I would never change my political views.
>>
>>28377568
I'm not saying it is your fault. A major part of a relationship IMO is both people deeply feeling loved. I couldn't date a girl that I didn't feel loved me.

But if it bothers you that much, maybe you should look into therapy.
>>
>>28377607
>being this naive

if you actually dont think your views will change over time, youre a stubborn child
>>
File: 1457151320207.jpg (243 KB, 1056x587) Image search: [Google]
1457151320207.jpg
243 KB, 1056x587
>>28377343
>>28377389
>>28377425

>tfw it's cold as fuck in New York so it's not shorts weather yet
>still wear long pants and light hoodies

2bh I hope it's a hot summer this year because this sucks
>>
>>28376854
>is actively against smoking
>fell for the rape culture meme
>isn't somewhat physically active
>normalfag interests
>anything applicable to a "basic bitch"
>puts a large importance on clothing
>puts a large importance on shopping
>looks down on anyone for being poor/low on the social ladder
>tans
>fell for the political party meme
>>
>>28377607
Yeah I mean you guys could argue and debate all day about whatever tickles your pickle and at the end of the night you could hatefuck before she goes out for a bra burning party
>>
>>28377590
>lrn2average
>>
>>28377640
i dont get that pic but it makes me feel comfy for some reason
>>
>>28376854

Loves me back.
>>
OP here. Forgot another good one:
>doesn't tip/treats employees who interact with the public like shit
>>
>>28377652
I don't get how putting importance in clothing is a redflag.
Good taste and looking presentable is a form of good manners. Clothes for women isn't the same as clothes for men
>>
>degree or major in something with no job prospects
>enjoys clubbing and partying as more than an occasional interest
>expects to go out and do something every single day
>doesn't suck dick
>tits bigger than C
>would rather indulge in my interests than in her own
>won't go running or do yoga with me
>listens exclusively to EDM or top 100
>male:female friends ratio greater than 3:1
>has ever used tinder or had a one night stand
>>
>>28377811
because they are usually artificial, manners and presentation tend to create a barrier between people. i want a girl who would have an open and honest heart towards me.
>>
>>28377868
I don't see how the clothes thing is a problem either. I'd actually say it's a red flag for a girl to not know how to dress herself and look nice.
>>
>only ever wears pants and dude clothes instead of wanting to look cute
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 500x667
Loves me and won't hurt me oh and into my fetishes.
No peircings either. Except ears.
>>
>>28377965
well, i guess my tastes in girls are unconventional. i prefer girls with short hair as well. i like girls who just dress simply, some kind of pants and a shirt. these are my redflags, not yours, so you're probably not going to understand them
>>
>>28377518
Why is too much empathy problematic?
>>
>>28378130
they cry about everything they hear on the news and constantly share those "if u wnt 2 sav a lyf smash dat lik btn" pictures. its annoying as fuck. I want someone more apathetic and cynical
>>
File: image.jpg (334 KB, 1079x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
334 KB, 1079x1920
>>28378000
I just want a girl to fuck my ass. Is that to much to ask?
>>
File: 1462504129609.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462504129609.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
>unfunny
>bad conversationalist
>actually overweight
>bad hygiene
that's seriously it. fembots with 20 line flagposts smdh
>>
>>28376854
has 2 X chromosomes /thread
>>
>>28376854
Can I have things like
>doesn't respect morals like waiting until marriage until having sex
?
>>
>>28377357
Nip tattoos are always a huge red flag to spot a slut, why MAYBE nips?
>>
>>28378308
Oh yeah, any tats on the chest area are a red flag. If I were really into a girl and felt like I could trust her 110%, I'd be okay with pierced nips.
>>
>has no goals, ambitions or aspirations
>no college education or any education past high school
>doesn't engage herself creatively, only hobbies are "being with friends" and "working out"
>above the age of 25 and works a dead end job with no plan for futher education or a better career
>isn't open minded and have trouble seeing things through other perspectives
>wants to 'travel', i.e take pictures of herself in a bikini various beach so she can put it on instagram
>believes a man should treat her like a princess rather than wanting to be a queen herself, i.e she prefers being spoiled over making her own living
>only views the relationship as something that is beneficial for her and not beneficial for the both of us
>gets by on her looks and not her skills
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.