[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only participate in this thread if you swear to G-d that you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: How-to-Wear-a-Crop-Top.jpg (1 MB, 2212x3318) Image search: [Google]
How-to-Wear-a-Crop-Top.jpg
1 MB, 2212x3318
Only participate in this thread if you swear to G-d that you won't legalize modesty laws (ie you won't make it law to dress modestly for women).

There is a reason why you shouldn't, but for fun's sake I'm not going to share it - the purpose of this thread is to find out the reason, when it's found, I'll quote it and say "This is the reason!".

Now then:

I get bothered by women dressing immodestly so all I ask is they do the simple task of wearing a loose fitting shirt and loose fitting pants. Why is this wrong?
>>
because it's their life, and you don't get to decide what they wear?
>>
>>28376600
Them getting to wear what they want would only be allowed because it has the most utility, or in other words because it reduces the most pain and/or causes the most pleasure.

However, them wearing what they want causes me pain. Them wearing the clothes I prescribe causes them negligible pain. Therefore, if this logic were true, I should be able to live in a society where 'sluts aint allowed to dress like sluts'.

Why isn't this logic true?
>>
>>28376702
replace 'true' with 'sound'
>>
File: 1458108308111.jpg (25 KB, 335x268) Image search: [Google]
1458108308111.jpg
25 KB, 335x268
I would never make it a law for women to dress moderately because that would be a violation of the non-aggression principle.
>>
>>28377030
The criteria for what action you should do isn't the non-aggression principle but utilitarianism.
>>
File: mfw_ancaps_dont_defoo.png (461 KB, 947x579) Image search: [Google]
mfw_ancaps_dont_defoo.png
461 KB, 947x579
>>28377059
Who are you to decide the criteria for what actions I should or should not do?
>>
>>28376559
The fuck you blathering on about?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.