[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some of you may remember me, I'm the smug NEET who lived
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: wageslave_destiny.png (185 KB, 410x409) Image search: [Google]
wageslave_destiny.png
185 KB, 410x409
Some of you may remember me, I'm the smug NEET who lived a ridiculously good life in Fort McMurray.

>tfw Fort Mac NEET
>had a private apartment
>had NEET bux
>wildfire came and forced the entire city to evacuate
>apartment will likely burn down with all my animoos

Welp, there is almost no chance I will ever have as good of a NEET life as I had before, certainly no apartment (tfw not Fingolian master race) So I guess I'll buy a tent and get job with the rebuilding efforts...
>>
I don't believe you

Fucking original
>>
>>28376540
What don't you believe? The fact I was a Fort Mac NEET or that I'll get a job :3
>>
what rebuilding? fort mac is finished.
>>
You should have become an amateur firefighter
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28376490
This is a sad story but here's my face when you have found success.
>>
>>28376584
They might build more camps. Either way me and a buddy will drive up there and take a look around once they start letting people back.
>>
>>28376577
yes
all of it
>>
>>28376642
I don't blame you, it's a dubious claim made on a trololol website.
But believe it or not it's actually true ;_;
>>
>>28376700
Where's smoky the bear huh? Did you listen to him you inconsiderate neet? You have failed the Mounties, and not they will fail you
>>
File: pocky.jpg (176 KB, 701x1100) Image search: [Google]
pocky.jpg
176 KB, 701x1100
You can come live with me, anon. But only if you're taller than 5'9 and willing to fuck me on a regular basis. Also you have to be able to get to California. Also I'm not a girl.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.